Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetgal7777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2007, 12:02 AM
    Depression
    Hello,

I am newly married and we are having problems related to sex. My husband is not able to get excited or gets satisfied easily w/o doing anything . There is no erection so far. He has some mental disturbances also may be due to ups and down in career or he was not able to stick to any particular job for long. I guess he has some kind of depression or I don't know what to say. He avoids talking to people, he has lot of fears ( like some regional fears of cat passing your way, flying by air , etc etc), he is very intelligent but he is not able to concentrate in his job or I can say he is not able to deliver because of poor concentration. He hides as if I am his enemy or he looses trust on people. I am quite disturbed about the fact can this be treated, is sexual problem related to his mental state of mind.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 6, 2007, 06:55 AM
    A sexual problem can deff be caused by a mental problem. Both heads have to come together if you get my drift. I would really incourage him to see a trained doctor. I know it's a really hard thing for him to do but, if he doesn't want this to affect his marriage or job anymore then hopefully he will make the right decision. Good luck
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 02:37 PM
    He sounds like he needs serious professional help. I'm guessing that the sexual dysfunction is only one symptom of his deeper problems. Why did you marry him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Her Depression has gotten the best of us. [ 3 Answers ]

... I am very shy about this, but here goes: I have been in a monogomous relationship for 10 and 1/2 years. We began dating when she was 20 and I was 19, and we went through all of the usual steps: we both lived with our parents, then alone individually, then (as of 4 years ago) together. For...

Depression ha [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is williams. I am working at the trident hilton gurgaon(india).I am not happy with my present job. I have worked for 3 years in the same co,and still they have not promoted me. They have given me a transfer within the co were poroving myself all over again is very tough. Sir the people...

Is This Depression? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there. For 6 months now I have been feeling strange... I have been suffering a loooong sinus infection as told by the doctor but nooo meds helped. Then I started getting incredibly tired and started losing my interest in almost everything. I also got engaged to the person who I neeeever...

Depression. [ 5 Answers ]

Ever Since I was 15 Years Old I had Depression. I would go see a Doctor all the time. I was always Down and Sad Feeling Hopeless with Just Everything in my Life. My Depression Would Come and Go For about Four Years Now. But Since my Twins were born ( 9 months ago) I have the worse Depression...

Depression [ 4 Answers ]

Name some of the pro's and con's of lifestyle changes verses medication in the treatment of depression?

View more questions Search