Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    felixthecat17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Las Vegas, NV Tenant Rights
    Renting Townhouse, Neighbors have music coming through walls, A.M. & P.M. have reported to office manager, security, and metro. What are my options as a tenant, and can I get rent deductions? Office has informed me they are evicting my neighbors, however it has been a month and a half and nothing has changed. The office keeps telling me to report it to metro, but I've done that and nothing has changed. I have two school aged children and it has been interfering with their sleep patterns. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 06:07 AM
    Hello felix:

They ARE evicting the troublesome neighbors. There's nothing your landlord can do beyond that. If you don't have a lease, you can always leave.

excon

PS> I'm sorry if I sound flippant about your problem. However, you should have known that you're going to be living very closely with other people and it's NOT going to be like a single family home...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 6, 2007, 06:13 AM
    Eviction takes some time. Ask the office to show you the eviction order.

In the meantime you might consider putting up some sound deadening tapestry, foam or other wall coverings. Maybe you can get the landlord to pay for it or at least chip in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving from San Francisco to Las Vegas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, We are planning a 3 centre holiday for next year, driving from Los Angeles to San Francisco, then San Francisco to Las Vegas, then back to Los Angeles. We want to drive from SF to LV via Death Valley, but maps say that this is one hell of a drive, and we had hoped we could do it in...

Las Vegas hotel with big bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me... I'm looking for a hotel in las vegas in which in the bathroom the bathtub is extra large. But I don't want to spend a huge amount of money. I've never been there and I'm starting to plan my wedding so any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Luxor Tower Room Las Vegas, NV [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever stayed in a tower room at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas? If so, I am interested in knowing if your room had a good view. I have stayed in a pyramid room there with a terrible view and a pyramid suite with a great view, but am considering a tower room for an upcoming trip with a...

Tenant rights. [ 2 Answers ]

If major repairs are needed and we had to spend some nights at a motel, should the landlord or manager be responsible for the cost of it. Also if there are threats and harrasements, should that be dealt with right away or left for another time. Especially when we still need more repairs done. ...

Tenant Rights VS Roommate Rights [ 3 Answers ]

I, the master tenant, recently took on a roommate. I paid $1675.00 (79%), and he paid $450.00 (21%) of the total rent. He lived in my apt for 10 days and moved on the 11th. He was a nuissance as he slept all day and tackled chores, i.e. laundry in the early hours 12:40 AM. So, due to our different...

View more questions Search