Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adub22 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Mid 90s doll with growing and shrinking hair
    Does anyone remember a doll that when you cranked the arm it would suck up this dolls long pony tail and then you could pull it out again to make it long? Its driving me crazy trying to figure out what she was called.
    Nelliewobbles84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 02:04 AM
    I think the doll you are looking for is playskools dolly surprise

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated movie from mid 90s [ 8 Answers ]

This was an animated movie that came out around 1994 or 95. All I remember about this movie is it was about a little boy and he goes on some kind of adventure. I don't even remember what the adventure was. I remember having a coloring book that went with it. I don't think it was disney but I...

Early to Mid '90s Sci-Fi [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show about an alien who looked like a human man and he had a companion giant eyeball looking creature who had a glassy reflective front and was constantly harassing the main character about hostility. What was this show?

Does anybody remember this mid 90s kids TV show? [ 2 Answers ]

I only have VERY vague memories of it but I hope someone can help with what I have: It was like a computer graphics style show with insects or bugs and there was a girl and a boy, the boy was possibly the prince or something like that and they flew around on another bug like thing. I have a...

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

Moive from the Mid-90S [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I watched this movie in the mid 90. It started with these kids coloring in a coloring book and the dog went into the book and so did the kids. Then there was this rainbow girl but she lost all of her colors because all the people in town wernt getting along. There was like the red...

View more questions Search