Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isaacslady4life Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Puppy alone in crate or left with another puppy?
    I just got a puppy from a neighbor who moved. He is a 2mth Caring Terrier/Chichuaua mix. My other neighbor took his brother. My neighbor doesn't want her puppy to be alone during the day and wants him to stay in the crate with mine while we are at work. I don't think this is a good idea because he will never be able to be alone. What should I do?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2007, 05:02 PM
    One of the reasons crating a puppy works so well is that it restricts movement, reducing activity, and extending the time a puppy can go without relieving itself. Put 2 puppies in a crate, and I guarantee there will plenty of activity and 2 wet puppies when you get back. For more, see https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251802

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy fouling own crate [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help us? We have got an 11 week old Working Cocker Spaniel, we have had him since he was 8 weeks. Both my husband and I had 2 weeks off work to donate our time to looking after and training him, however we are no further forward. Each night he poos and urinates in his crate. You can...

Puppy doesn't like new crate [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy is 11 weeks old, and I've had him since he was 5 weeks old. I bought a carrier for him to sleep in when I first got him, it's made of fabric with padding and a soft bottom and mesh on the sides and ends. He was peeing in and tearing up the thing and it really stinks, so I finally got a...

Puppy eliminating in crate [ 3 Answers ]

Our beloved 14 week old golden retriever puppy has been mostly urinating in her crate when left alone. She is completely dry during a 7-8 hour night. The urination (and occasional defacation) occurs despite water being withheld and despite being left in her crate no more than 3-4 hours. She...

Puppy pooping in crate [ 22 Answers ]

My 10 week old puppy is doing really well with training during the day, but he poops (sometimes twice a night) in his crate. His last meal of the day is at 6:45 and he usually poops twice before he goes to bed at 11:00. We get up at 3 am to take him out and he has usually gone by then. He has...

View more questions Search