Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snotbubble Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Does morgan want a THREESOME with my boyfriend and I?
    Morgan works with my boyfirend josh. She just moved here and happens to go to the same art school as I do. She told josh she was wanting to make friends since she just moved here, so he intoroduced her to me since I'm in need of a friend also and we go to the same school. So, on the first day, josh sits in my art history class with me and I sit next to morgan- so she knows both of us comfortably now.

Later, josh told me she poked his leg in a flirty way, but I figured she might just be doing it in a friendly way (?) it bothered me- but I needed a new friend! There is also another girl who works with josh and is gay- who has hit on my sister and I before. She liked morgan, and morgan asks josh "if she should her" (because the lesbo wanted to). That might be her trying to get a guys attention kind of thing. She has been in a relationship for 4 years, and josh thinks she cheats on the guy.

So, I was just thinking she might be one of those touchy feely kind of people. She just touched his leg. And in class (auditorim like a movie theature) she has twice put her head on my shoulder and said she was tired. And today she was playing with my hair. Josh swears she's bisexual and wants a threesome. (wich neither of us would ever do) but I'm wondering if that's just how she is. In high school, I was the girl changing in the restroom for gym, so I didn't have to see nakid girls or h ave them see me. That's SOOOOO strange to me. And I don't hug my friends or hold hands or whatever else some girly girls do. I Have had a friend who acts the way morgan does, but I knew them for years.

Morgan also told me her female professor "is a FOX". Josh said it was her way of letting me know what she's into. But I know when a girl is pretty- it doesn't mean I'm attracted to her. Also, today josh told me morgan touched his at work- which reeeealy pissed me off! That's not something you just do to a friend- she's flirting. But why would she if she's trying to be "friends" with me??

So... my question... is morgan bi or is she just the open touchy-feely type (polar opposite of what I am)?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Be forward and ask her
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 5, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Why don't you just ask her? Tell her you are getting her 'signals' all confused and ask her to set you straight. It's that simple.

Fear and lack of communication and even a bit of jealousy can really mess up a start of a friendship. It always helps to be open and give people a chance first. How would you feel if someone had an attitude towards you and did not give you a chance to defend yourself.

You get the answers you need and can go on from there.
    Holiday75 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 5, 2007, 10:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by snotbubble
    morgan works with my boyfirend josh. She just moved here and happens to go to the same art school as i do. She told josh she was wanting to make friends since she just moved here, so he intoroduced her to me since i'm in need of a friend also and we go to the same school. So, on the first day, josh sits in my art history class with me and i sit next to morgan- so she knows both of us comfortably now.

later, josh told me she poked his leg in a flirty way, but i figured she might just be doing it in a friendly way (?) it bothered me- but i needed a new friend! There is also another girl who works with josh and is gay- who has hit on my sister and I before. She liked morgan, and morgan asks josh "if she should her" (because the lesbo wanted to). that might be her trying to get a guys attention kind of thing. She has been in a relationship for 4 years, and josh thinks she cheats on the guy.

So, i was just thinking she might be one of those touchy feely kind of people. She just touched his leg. and in class (auditorim like a movie theature) she has twice put her head on my shoulder and said she was tired. And today she was playing with my hair. Josh swears she's bisexual and wants a threesome. (wich neither of us would ever do) but I'm wondering if that's just how she is. In high school, i was the girl changing in the restroom for gym, so i didn't have to see nakid girls or h ave them see me. That's SOOOOO strange to me. and I don't hug my friends or hold hands or whatever else some girly girls do. I Have had a friend who acts the way morgan does, but i knew them for years.

Morgan also told me her female professor "is a FOX". Josh said it was her way of letting me know what she's into. but i know when a girl is pretty- it doesn't mean i'm attracted to her. also, today josh told me morgan touched his at work- which reeeealy pissed me off! that's not something you just do to a friend- she's flirting. but why would she if she's trying to be "friends" with me???

so...my question....is morgan bi or is she just the open touchy-feely type (polar opposite of what i am)?
    Whether she's bi or not, she's a ho and I would suggest you watch your man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morgan dog - stuffed toy dog [ 19 Answers ]

I am looking for an older stuffed dog, a child's toy, that had a rubber squeaker in the nose,  We used to call it a "Morgan" dog,  it had big plactic eyes that had loose black centers,  any info on this toy would be nice.

Threesome [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for quite some time... We have a great relationship,and enjoy sex to a great extent. For a few weeks we have playfully joked about having a threesome with another girl (yet to be decided who) and honestly I am kind of into the idea, but I don't want to do it if...

How to be A Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I Usually don't ask for help, but I think I am in need. I don't really know how to be a good boy friend. I have gone out with about 5 girls, my first one was a disaster, I Think I am getting better but I don't know how to do all the things that a good boy friend should do. I don't know how to get a...

How do I start a threesome [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to have two men at a time my husband is willing how do I get it to happen?:confused:

I need help with my ex boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here I go Im now in 8th grade.And I got with Vegas in 6th grade and dumped him over a stupid reason.The thing is do you think its to late for me to get him back?My friends and family say that he still has feelings for me because he always stares at me.but Im don't know how to tell him that I...

View more questions Search