I don't know if I ever had an orgasm.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 01:14 PM
    How old are you?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2007, 01:14 PM
    You will know when you have. Give it time. If you can't do it to yourself it's a tall order to expect someone else to do it for you. Not impossible, but highly unlikely.
    primagirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by primagirl
    I don't know if i ever had an orgasm.
    Well I get these tense feeling through my body but my friends tell me that you have to have some kind of liquid come out my body? Does that always happened when you orgasm
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Sep 5, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Dood... its called vaginal fluid and u sound too young for me to even say that so I'm stopping right here... this should really be closed people...
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 01:28 PM
    That's why I asked how old she was. People under 18 are not allowed to post questions under Adult Sexuality.
    -

Sep 5, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Yeah... I shouldn't have even said that... I feel bad now.. how do kids find this site anyway? Damn Google!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Prior to asking what their age is you can look on their profile. This girl states that she is 22 years old in her profile, therefore, this thread will not be closed.
    -

Sep 5, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Her profile may say it but that's fine, I'm still not going to post...
    Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 01:49 PM
    While I may agree with you, that is your perrogative. We have to understand that there are different cultures where women do not know, and were not taught, about sexuality. We must also understand that for some this is quite an embarrassing topic. Since this site is relatively anonymous they feel a sort of safety by posting here.

As a nursing student I can't tell you how many women I have had to ask if they are sexually active and, due to embarrassment, they vehemently deny it, even after the pregnancy test comes back positive. LOL

This was actually a topic in lecture today.
    -

Sep 5, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Oh Wow!

I never knew that, thank you for the info :) but just to be safe, I would rather not but I see your point of view also :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Whoops, by the way she worded it it sounded like she was young to me :p

Quote Originally Posted by primagirl
    well i get these tense feeling through my body but my friends tell me that you have to have some kind of liquid come out my body? does that always happend when you orgasm
    Women can ejaculate just like men can, although obviously ours does not contain the same things (sperm among other things). Sometimes the amount that is produced is so small you don't even notice it, and other times it can come out in a large amount. Tensing up is one of the signs of an orgasm though. :)
    -

Sep 5, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Yeah... there u have it :D
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 07:46 AM
    There has to be a way to force all members ages to be visible to all members at the admin level. Or have some sort of COPA enforcement. Its hard for us to guess everyone's age.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 6, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    There has to be a way to force all members ages to be visible to all members at the admin level. Or have some sort of COPA enforcement. Its hard for us to guess everyones age.

You can't force anyone to put it in their profile, unfortunately.

If you truly believe that someone is underage, you can PM me. I'll research it best I can and make a decision about deleting it.

I know that Curlyben, J_9 and I are pretty diligent about deleting people if they won't answer the age question or if we think they are underage.

Fortunately, the Adult Sexuality board rules allow us to delete if we believe someone is underage.
    -

Sep 6, 2007, 05:52 PM
    I really think she may be underage or just foreign... I wouldn't delete her until I found out, but you are the mods :D
    Expert

Sep 6, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    There has to be a way to force all members ages to be visible to all members at the admin level. Or have some sort of COPA enforcement. Its hard for us to guess everyones age.
    You can't force them to post their age. If we did that, many would just make up a date.

**EDIT** If anyone feels that the post is inappropriate in any way (including age) please click on the Report Inappropriate Post button and it will be dealt with by the moderator of the site.
    -

Sep 6, 2007, 06:38 PM
    I really didn't mean to make a big deal out of it guys...
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 6, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Hello.

If you can feel pleasure building to a point then it calms down it is most likely because you had an orgasm. The amount of pleasure you receive by it depends on a lot of things and I will stop at that.

I do want to say something about answering sexual questions for people under age. I agree that pointed questions about sexuality should be kept to people of age but as young people discover their sexuality they have many questions and if Mom and Dad are not around to answer them who will. Is it better for them to ask the kids on the street with made up answers or adults that can give the asker real honest answers. "Something to think about"...

Dennis777
    -

Sep 6, 2007, 08:25 PM
    The topic was always dead in my household.. I had to figure it out on my own...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Can't orgasm [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a 29 year old women, married 7 years with two children. I'm asking for some advise/help on what I can do to help me achieve orgasm during intercourse with my husband (which I NEVER have). I began having sex at 16 yrs old about the same time I got pregnant and had my first child. Three yrs...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

He can't feel my orgasm.bad? [ 3 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When I orgasm he can't feel it.. my boyfriend claims he could feel it with his ex's... does that mean that I'm not tight enough or is it that some women have more intense ones... hes says I'm not loose and I'm...

He can't feel my orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

When I orgasm he can't feel it.. my boyfriend claims he could feel it with his ex's... does that mean that I'm not tight enough or is it that some women have more intense ones... hes says I'm not loose and I'm perfect... but I can't help but to NOt believe him when he tells me that because why...

View more questions Search