Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirbyw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 12:39 PM
    What will happen?
    I am only 17 years old. I was with my husband for 2 years before we got married in April of this year. I got pregnant at 16 by my husband. He cheated through text messaging and he is leaving me my one year old daughter and I am 8 months pregnant? What kind of help could I get? I NEED HELP
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Love, get yourself to a lawyer and get some legal advice, please. He just can't walk out free and clear. He will have to support you and children.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Call the county to find out about social services for someone in your situation. Do you have any connection to a church? If so, call them too for help.
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Sep 5, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Look up Aunt Marthas youth center they may be able to help you in the immediate. Also public Aid office may be able to get you emergency help with food and diapers. You need to have a consultation with a lawyer, it will not cost anything for the consultation,
    They can tell you what steps to take as to get support from him.
    Then when you hire a lawyer you will need some $.
    Do you have family that are able to help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will happen next? [ 4 Answers ]

What is going to happen next if the court ordered my child's father and I to go to mediation, and it was canceled because he didn't pay his part of it.(It's concerning custody and child support)? Also he is really behind in child support and this is a plot to try to get out of paying it. Ha Ha

What can happen next! [ 58 Answers ]

If a 20 yr old guy fingers a 15 year old girl and she lies to the cops and said she had no problem with it, what would happen?? What can she say to NOT get him in trouble... and to possibly not get her parents to find out?:confused: :(

What's going to happen. [ 1 Answers ]

I know there are two other threads asking about the same thing but my story is different... Okay lets see here... I'm almost 18 and I just turned my mom in for meth use/dealing to get my 3 year old sister out of a bad situation... My mom blamed the drugs on me... She had been using everyday heavily...

What happen [ 2 Answers ]

what happen to the graph of the line y=3x-2 when equation is changed to y=3x+6

What will happen to me if. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old who has not been to school in about 4 months.What trouble am I in?He is very stubborn,bad tempered and will not what so ever go to school. I cry every morning trying to get him up and understand that I am in very deep trouble.I tell him I could go to jail and he says I'll get...

View more questions Search