Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tobeamiss Posts: 65, Reputation: 17

Sep 30, 2007, 01:17 PM
    What is bfn with fmu?
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Sep 30, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Big Fat Negative with First Morning Urine, sorry I get the abbreviations from the other Trying to conceive (trying to conceive) forums.
    I got another negative test but its okay, I still haven't seen my period, my doc gave me a prescription for clomid but of course I can't use it until I get my period. Im waiting to see the doc so he can tell me something (if I should take a blood test, just wait it out or if he wants to give me another script so I can get my period so I can take the clomid) This is becoming very complicated and my body is being very uncooperative. I just kind of want to give up.
    tobeamiss Posts: 65, Reputation: 17

Oct 4, 2007, 04:34 PM
    What is clomid?

Oct 5, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Clomid is a medication that induces ovulation but I don't think its working for me I still haven't gotten my period and I took another pregnancy test this morning that was negative
    joannemarie Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 12:39 AM
    Keep the faith hun you still haven't started your peroid so that's a good thing :) I've known women to go three months or more who was pegnant and it didn't show on a test as there wasn't enough hormone produced. Has your doctor given you a blood test I'm sure it would show in that? :) I know how disheartend you must feel not knowing what is going on my fingers are still crossed for you;)

Oct 7, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Thanks, joannemarie, for the support, I have a doctor's appointment this Tuesday so I'll ask for the blood test but it seems that my period may be starting. I started spotting some really dark brown (old?) blood last night and its continued today I'm hoping it won't become a full on period and that it will stop by this evening. Keeping my fingers and everything else crossed that this is it. My husband is going away for a few months soon and I'm just hoping that I'll be pregnant before he leaves.

Oct 8, 2007, 02:54 AM
    You are welcome I do understand how you feel:confused: how's your spotting today?

Oct 8, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Not heavy but not as light as I wish it was, it seems to be the start of a very light period since the blood is dark I went and picked up my Rx for clomid I'm going to take the first pill tonight since I've been bleeding for 3 days but my doc told me to come in tomorrow anyway to see what's going on

Oct 8, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Ok I'm very sorry you must be so dissapointed:( I'm the same when every month comes around for me and no joy its so disheartening! But it will happen just keep your chin up and keep on trying and most importantly enjoy trying :D what is clomid? I have doctors on thur and I was going to ask about it is there any tests you have to have before they prescribe it to you? Let me know how you go on at the doc's.

Oct 9, 2007, 02:35 PM
    The doc upped my dosage of clomid since my husband is leaving soon.
    Your doc may want to do blood tests to determine if clomid is right for you, it's a drug that induces ovulation but if you ovulate on your own the doc may not want to put you on it.
    I was diagnosed with pcos (polycystic ovarian syndrome) which means I don't ovulate at least not regularly, and I have extremely irregular cycles

Oct 9, 2007, 11:23 PM
    Oh I see thank you for your info I don't think they will put me on then but I will ask about it. How are thing with you today has your bleeding cotinued?:confused:

Oct 10, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Yea seems like this is the real deal (AF), my doc upped my dosage of clomid to ensure ovulation we'll see how it goes
    hmcglynn Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

Oct 10, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsHec4
    Has anyone ever experienced heavy or excess discharge during their pregnancy? My period's not due until next week but i've been having some cramping and my discharge is extremely heavy. No odor, no itch. It actually feels like I have a light flow the way it kinda gushes out. Im sure every woman knows the feeling when you sit down too long while on your period and when you get up you feel the flow. Thats how this feels but it is definitely not blood. It mostly happens in the early afternoon and kind of tapers off toward evening. I have never had anything like this happen to me before. I thought maybe it could possibly be an early sign of pregnancy. I AM sexually active with my husband we were trying for a while but recently decided to just let things happen naturally. I could also swear that my areolas are darker. Im experiencing the usual pre menstrual symptoms (sore breasts, tender nipples, headaches, irritability), but the heavy CM is just not normal for me. Anyone with any advice or ideas please feel free to comment. Also I know its not any kind of infection or STD.
    My doctor said it was normal and there was no infection. Your just producing more because of the changes in your body.

Oct 10, 2007, 11:45 PM
    Well good luck mrshec I hope it works for I have read up on it and it has good reports:) keep me informed on how you get on all the very best to you:)

Oct 10, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Hi there hmcglynn yes you can get thick white discharge when your pregnant and also the early signs like tender breasts they look larger bloated tummy that kind of thing!
    But it can also come from ovulation if you suspect you may be pregnant it may be worth while taking a trip to your gp and getting a blood test or maybe give it until your due to start and doing a test.
    mommyof3babies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsHec4 View Post
    Has anyone ever experienced heavy or excess discharge during their pregnancy? My period's not due until next week but i've been having some cramping and my discharge is extremely heavy. No odor, no itch. It actually feels like I have a light flow the way it kinda gushes out. Im sure every woman knows the feeling when you sit down too long while on your period and when you get up you feel the flow. Thats how this feels but it is definitely not blood. It mostly happens in the early afternoon and kind of tapers off toward evening. I have never had anything like this happen to me before. I thought maybe it could possibly be an early sign of pregnancy. I AM sexually active with my husband we were trying for a while but recently decided to just let things happen naturally. I could also swear that my areolas are darker. Im experiencing the usual pre menstrual symptoms (sore breasts, tender nipples, headaches, irritability), but the heavy CM is just not normal for me. Anyone with any advice or ideas please feel free to comment. Also I know its not any kind of infection or STD.

I know it has been several years since you have asked this question, I just wanted to know if you have gotten pregnant yet? I have 3 babies and I am Trying to conceive the 4th. I had my IUD taken out on July 1st and started right away. Now, 3 weeks later my breast are sore, I feel queasy all the time and I have a heavy discharge. I had the Mirena IUD in for 1 year with no period so I really do not remember what PMS symptoms feel like!!
    wantbabay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 02:51 AM
    Hi all..

We r Trying to conceive frm last 2 yrs.. I miscarried last year on 31st dec (what a date to remember) and I was 12 weeks pregnant. I am on clomid 150mg and hoping to be pregnant ths month. I'm expecting AF on July 14th and ths 2WW is killing me... anyone else on the same boat as me??
    Christyfaught Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 11:05 AM
    I have been married for 6 years and we've never done anything to prevent getting pregnant. I have PCOS, I'm overweight and diabetic. I am now having the thick mucus almost like egg whites and a Lot of it. And yes I mean a lot! I'm about 4 days past ovulation. Is it possible that I'm pregnant or is this to be normal?
    akira2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 01:33 PM
    Hi there, I have got the same cm and has sore boobs for 2 days but that has stopped now. I never get back ache or sore boobs before my period. I have also had light headiness for a day. Could this be a sign of pregnancy.
    subbun Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 06:36 AM
    If you are pregnant, you most likely face a heavy vaginal discharge. Excessive vaginal discharge vaginal discharge that frequently happens throughout...

Probably you can read the details here! thick white discharge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy brown discharge prior to my period [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently taking the pill but on Friday 1st DEC i realised that i had forgot to take it at my usually time and took it later in the day. By that time i had discovered brown discharge on my underpants. I first thought i had my periods but they are not due until Wednesday 6th DEC. My last...

Heavy white discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex on Wednesday, no condom and it was sort of tough. Then two days after I noticed I'd get a heavy white discharge. I would just feeling it coming down for like a couple seconds but that's it for the day it's not continuous. It's like twice the amount of regular discharge I usually have and...

Heavy Brown Discharge no red [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have been on the same pill for the last three years. I recently had spotting of red thought the last two weeks while I was still taking my pill, but I still continued to take it. I just started my period 3 days ago but it is all heavy brown blood it has a little red blood here and there but...

View more questions Search