Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tobeamiss Posts: 65, Reputation: 17

Sep 15, 2007, 07:58 AM
    I'm still here and keeping my fingers crossed for you. You must be thinking about it 24/7... not fun. Good luck and I hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you ;-)
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Sep 15, 2007, 09:42 AM
    I hope so too. I still haven't seen any blood yet just some cramping last night and this morning and I'm still having the heavy discharge. My nipples aren't as sore as they were before though. Im beginning to think that since I've been known to have irregular cycles that I may still be pregnant its just that I ovulated later than I thought so I'm not actually late yet. I'm keeping hope alive but kind of not banking on it. I'll keep you posted until I either get a BFP or AF.
    joannemarie Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 04:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsHec4
    Has anyone ever experienced heavy or excess discharge during their pregnancy? My period's not due until next week but i've been having some cramping and my discharge is extremely heavy. No odor, no itch. It actually feels like I have a light flow the way it kinda gushes out. Im sure every woman knows the feeling when you sit down too long while on your period and when you get up you feel the flow. Thats how this feels but it is definitely not blood. It mostly happens in the early afternoon and kind of tapers off toward evening. I have never had anything like this happen to me before. I thought maybe it could possibly be an early sign of pregnancy. I AM sexually active with my husband we were trying for a while but recently decided to just let things happen naturally. I could also swear that my areolas are darker. Im experiencing the usual pre menstrual symptoms (sore breasts, tender nipples, headaches, irritability), but the heavy CM is just not normal for me. Anyone with any advice or ideas please feel free to comment. Also I know its not any kind of infection or STD.
    Hi there

Yes when I was pregnant I had all that thick white discharge quite a lot of it like a period flow but you can also get it if you have an infection of some sort maybe a trip to your doctors is the best bet that way you will know what is causing it either way! Fingers crossed it is because you have conceived but if by any chance it could be an infection it will need treatment.

Sep 17, 2007, 01:04 PM
    I know that this is not an infection I had a check up very recently and everything was fine. I am married and I'm only intimate with my husband. It has been 36 days since my last period so I'm still hopeful that I might be pregnant. I went out and bought two pregnancy tests but I'm holding out for another week to take one. Im also scheduled to see the doctor again in about a week and a half for another pregnancy test. So hopefully this is it but even if its not I'll keep trying. I'll keep you guys posted on my progress thanks for the advice and good wishes.
    joannemarie Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 01:14 PM
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you I hope my info didn't come across wrong I get infections some times as I have a blocked tube.
    I have been trying for a baby for a year and a half now and had no joy but it sounds like you have cracked it!
    I wish you all the very best.:)

Sep 18, 2007, 12:50 PM
    No, joannemarie, I understand that sometimes we women get weird infections. I personally used to get BV (bacterial vaginosis) quite often when I was in my teens but that was because of a hormone imbalance (or so I was told) I was also allergic to certain condoms, don't know if that meant anything. But I know that I don't have an infection now. I'm still kind of waiting for AF, no sign of her yet. Some mild cramping but no blood, not even a spot. My nipples aren't sore anymore but I'm getting some throbbing in the breasts, quite painful. I am not seeing or feeling any of my usual PMS symptoms anymore, just the discharge which increased a lot over the weekend. It's just a waiting game now. I'm going to take a test this Saturday before I go out of town. I'll keep you guys posted.

Sep 18, 2007, 04:12 PM
    It really sounds to me like you could be pregnant. I hope so !

Sep 18, 2007, 05:38 PM
    I hope so too :D I'm beginning to get really excited especially now that I'm feeling the throbbing pains in the breasts it's a new feeling that I never had before I'm going to test this Saturday I'll let you know how it goes

Sep 19, 2007, 01:48 AM
    Why on earth are you waiting? You have 2 tests right there! LOL I couldn't wait if it were me. Ok, so please let us know as soon as you find out as I know you will ;-)

Sep 19, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Lol I'm quite anxious as well but my husband thinks that we should wait since I'm not having any other symptoms (morning sickness, cravings, swollen breasts) and the doc said to wait two weeks its only been a week since the last test so I'm going to take one this weekend hopefully I'll get my positive right then but it may still not show even if I am. Its hard for me to wait and hubby knows it so he's conveniently hidden the tests from me lol I could go buy new ones but I'll just wait. Only a few more days.

Sep 19, 2007, 04:34 PM
    OK <sigh> well, let us know ;-) and good luck this weekend.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Sep 19, 2007, 04:48 PM
    The only symptom I had when I took an hpt were sore breasts. I wasn't sick or anything else and I was only one day late with my period. You might not have any symptoms this soon. Of course I have been lucky with my symptoms.

Sep 20, 2007, 11:40 AM
    I'm not really having any "symptoms" just the discharge and the pain in my breasts but other than that I feel completely normal I don't even feel like I usually do during pms which is miserable

Sep 24, 2007, 02:37 PM
    How's everything? Did you take the test? Pleeeeez let me know. :-)

Sep 24, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Yes I took the test Saturday morning first thing and got a BFN, but I still haven't seen my period I'm still getting cramps off and on but the pain in my boobs has subsided for the most part, and now I have a horrible cold and I just feel icky all over oh yea and I'm still having the discharge heavier than ever don't know what's going on but I will see a doc as soon as I get back home, I'm out of town visiting relatives I might take another test before that just to make sure but at this point I think it's a miss
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Sep 24, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Your body might just surprise you. With my two oldest I got negative test up till I was ten weeks with them. Remember that some women don't get any of the pregnancy symptoms that we think of as normal either. I didn't have any with the first two except sore breasts and a really thick heavy discharge. Then came the twins and I think I had just a bit of all of them. I blame it on the boy cause with the girls I didn't have any... lol. Good luck hun.

Sep 26, 2007, 01:28 AM
    OK, well as long as you don't have your period yet, that's good news.

Sep 28, 2007, 07:43 PM
    I'm hoping so tobeamiss, I'm going to take another test tomorrow morning but I must admit I'm beginning to get a little discouraged. I haven't had any "symptoms" lately except for the discharge which has gotten thicker I'll let you guys know how it goes, I'm keeping my fingers crossed until I see a period.

Sep 29, 2007, 06:17 AM
    How's everything going? It's been another week.

Sep 29, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Well I got another bfn with fmu this morning ill see next week if the doc wants a blood test thanks for the support ill update you guys after I see the doc but what do you guys think the discharge could be if I'm not pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy brown discharge prior to my period [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently taking the pill but on Friday 1st DEC i realised that i had forgot to take it at my usually time and took it later in the day. By that time i had discovered brown discharge on my underpants. I first thought i had my periods but they are not due until Wednesday 6th DEC. My last...

Heavy white discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex on Wednesday, no condom and it was sort of tough. Then two days after I noticed I'd get a heavy white discharge. I would just feeling it coming down for like a couple seconds but that's it for the day it's not continuous. It's like twice the amount of regular discharge I usually have and...

Heavy Brown Discharge no red [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have been on the same pill for the last three years. I recently had spotting of red thought the last two weeks while I was still taking my pill, but I still continued to take it. I just started my period 3 days ago but it is all heavy brown blood it has a little red blood here and there but...

View more questions Search