Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2009, 07:16 PM
    Sndbay, if you wish to have premarital sex and also boast around of how Christian you are then do as you wish but you should also practice what you preach. Personally, I am against premarital sex and I chose to wait until I was married. But also that if it is truly in your heart to change and ask God for forgiveness, God is Most Merciful and understands what is in everyone's hearts. But, if you are Christian (or from any other religion that is against premarital sex) and are freely having sex out of marriage without how God feels about what you are doing. How is that showing a good example for the younger generations?..as they are watching and observing... Everyone does have the right to their own beliefs as I was referring to religious views.. hence the religious section. Sorry Sndbay, but that's not even following Christianity. Why say one thing and yet do the next? Why continue to ignore the problem instead trying to offer help and guide them. Why say one thing and yet do the next, excluding that others are watching you.. why not at least try be a good example.

Is it just me or is this an epidemic in the U.S. as well as overseas? Young girls having babies and no father, high risk of STDs such as HIV and AIDS, so many who lack morals. It is different from making a mistake (which we all do) and try to better yourself from it and change. But it is sad when it is done carelessly without considering the possible consequences and being a good role model for the younger generations and to not care what God thinks of what is being done.

Whatever happened to purity and being chaste? It is as though it does not exist anylonger. Being chaste has a lot to do with religion BUT also has a lot to do with morals, values, self-respect, waiting to bring a child in this world for the best for that child, diseases, hurt, shall I go on? Am I the only one who care and concerned about this? I know I can not stop it. But I can question it. Who else would guide those who are not being properly guided? You can do whatever you wish as I can not force you to do so. But, why not help guide the misguided.. because you never know, they may just be waiting to
    Quote Originally Posted by arcura View Post
    Golden_Girl,
    I'm a Christian and I agree with ClassyT's assessment of you.
    I think others here will do so also.
    You do not fully understand the bible or you would know that Jesus IS the son of God and God the son of the one and only triune God.
    That is of course IF you believe what the bible says.
    By the way I do NOT use uppercase letters to shout, rather, like ClassyT I use them for emphasis.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Sorry, but all Christians will not agree with you and definitely not with Ms. T. They may not agree with my view, but they will not agree with. It is you do not fully understand the bible and are bothered from what I have quoted. I seriously doubt that you believe what the bible says, no reason for me to even say "If", as you rather believe everyone else rather than the scriptures. You do not have the authority to tell me what is understood and because we do not think or view the same. Just because I'm not Catholic... many Christians don't even believe what you do:

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Exodus 20:16

Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. Exodus 23:1

Besides, who said I stated that you were yelling? I was referring to Ms. T, as that was what she was clearly doing...I do not care much for loud mouths and people who do not know how to control themselves, as I am a woman and not a child). Next time you say peace and kindness, learn to act on it instead of just typing it and learn to finally respect the opinions of others (I am not only referring to myself, you know the others who I am speaking of... ). Learn to be democratic and agree to dissagree because just because someone does not agree with you, does not mean they are not of God or not understanding the bible. You are not God Arcura nor are you the "only" chosen one, so please learn to humble yourself. As others are allowed to dissagree with your opinions.

As I repeat, all Christians will not agree with you and definitely not with Ms. T. They may not agree with my view, but they will not agree with acting in a vulgar, boorish and uncivilized manner. You should be aware of that already, but here are some scriptures from your bible to meditate on to further define what I am saying, as you couldn't possibly dissagree with this as her behavior is definitely not of God... as these aren't my words, you know:

A hot tempered man (or woman) stirs up dissension, but a patient man calms a quarrel Proverbs. 15:18

Starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam; so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out Proverbs 17:14

It is to a man's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel Proverbs 20:3

And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful 2 Timothy 2:23-24

But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Luke 6:35

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

;)
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2009, 07:21 PM
    Oh I just had to add this!

Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. Exodus 23:1

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice. Ephesians 4:31

Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. James 4:11... *cough* Adam7gur

For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults. 2 Corinthians 12:20

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Exodus 20:16
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2009, 09:12 PM
    Golden Girl,
    So??
    I do not bear false witness about you.
    I merely stated the truth.
    How ever you are speaking against what and who Jesus is.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    adam7gur Posts: 372, Reputation: 38

Sep 15, 2009, 10:15 PM

Golden girl
    You did attack me personally by stating that Jesus is not God but only human as I would be attacking you personally if I stated that your Father is not human but a dog!
    When I defend my faith is that a way to try to persuade you?No way!
    I'll speak the Truth and if that Truth somehow haunts you it is not I that persuades you but it is the Truth.
    And as for free speaking,free will,agree to dissagree and things like that I am telling you that these things belong to human political systems like democracy. When it comes to God, there is no democracy,there is only Theocracy. As you probably know ''democracy'' means the Kratos of the Demos .Kratos means power in Greek and Demos, is an extension of people, so democracy means the power of the people.What makes you think that the power of the people is the system that God wants for His own things? Things are not done by the power of the people but things are done by the power of God!
    Your ancient points that you so well demonstrate through scripture and through other writings flow directly from the ancient source of magic that mixes good and evil through knowledge!Even before creation you do this when that ancient source rebellioned against the only Authourity.In Paradise that ancient source of magic mixed good and evil again and forced man and woman to fall from God's presence.Jesus restored what we lost in Paradise by defeating that ancient source of magic, and we have now the honor and opportunity to come into God's presence through our Faith in Jesus, the Son of God,the Almighty God, the Everlasting Father!
    So your methods are no longer hidden.Your points have only one goal.To steal God's presence from man and woman that Jesus died for.
    Your opinions are no different than the snake of Paradise and by the authourity given to every believer in Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit and by the Powere of the Holy Spirit I will not allow you to poison us again.
    In the name of Jesus Christ be smashed!
    My battle is not against flesh and blood Golden girl , my battle is against wicked spirits and there is no politeness in such a battle.
    I do not see Jesus being polite to any wicked spirit nor do I see any of His believers.Nothing that I said is against you Golden girl , it is against the wicked spirit that you demonstrate and to that spirit the Body of Christ will never be kind.I will never be kind to snakes and scorpions because I know well how they hate us humans.I have seen their hatred on myself and how they tried to destroy me,but the Lord Jesus delievered me from their authourity and power over me.
    Come to the Freedom Golden girl, come to Life,come to Light,come to Jesus and throw away those things that steal the Presence of God from you,because being in the Presence of God is Life!
    I ask you to see who Jesus is and receive Him and accept Him for who He really is, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
    sndbay Posts: 1,447, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 08:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain_man View Post
    Just wanted to get people's opinion of who Jesus is to you and why you feel the way you do? no trick, just want to discuss...

We turst in all that was written, and we believe that we live by every word spoken from the mouth of God.

The law of God told us (Deu 18:15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken)

And the Law of God told us (Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that [is] the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, [but] the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him)

So we look to what is spoken from Jesus, and even on the cross did HIS words cry out to teach us.
    (Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?)
    and witnessed again in
    (Mark 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? Which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?)
    On the cross Jesus teaching, as the prophet we were promised that God would send to us, and HIS words shown in truth of (Psalms 22:1-31) and all that was foretold that would take place.

Everything that was ever said and done by the begotten Son of God, had the power of God, and the glory of God shown in it.

Matthew 21:11 And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.

Mark 6:4 But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

Luke 24:19 And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:

John 6:13-14 Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten. Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in ONE.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Refer:
    Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 12:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arcura View Post
    Golden Girl,
    So????
    I do not bear false witness about you.
    I merely stated the truth.
    How ever you are speaking against what and who Jesus is.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Arcura, Actually you did. As I remind you, these are your words "You do not fully understand the bible" and "That is of course IF you believe what the bible says" :). That means I merely just stated the truth about you as well. No. I am not speaking against I am speaking for. Why is it a big deal how I think and believe... unless you consider me in your way and you are overly sensitive? You will just have to agree to dissagree whether you like it or not. Simple.
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 12:44 PM
    Adam7gur I believe you have become possessed and I think it is pitiful.. I seriously do. No one attacked you personally, you attacked yourself. I don't even know who you are and could care less who you are. I will defend my faith at any cost as well, but I wouldn't disrespect
    Someone just because they think differentl from me... unless attempt to cause a dispute with me. So if you wish to brawl for the next 20, 30, or 40 years or even more then so be it, but you do not have the authority to tell me what and how I should think or believe. As my answer is my answer alone and it was not intentionally directed towards you, but if you wish it to be then so it as well.

And the answer is No, everyone on AMHD comes from numerous backgrounds with thoughts and beliefs freely to speak their own mind without being suppressed by people like you... as I can never be suppressed from you nor anyone else, as I love speaking my mind and my beliefs when questioned. You do not have to hear what I have to say so you are free to stick your fingers in your ears, kick your feet, and whine all you wish. This isn't Greece.

You should be ashamed of yourself of how you act and speak. If I knew who your minister was I would surely tell him of how "ungodly" you have been acting and he would chastise you quick. Why would you allow someone else's beliefs shake you? Get over yourself already and learn some self-discipline. As you surely need prayer, and I will pray for you, as I am not the That kind of person has a sick mind and carries himself in a foolish manner to wish harm on others. There are even unbelievers who would not wish harm on others, but you seriously need help Adam7gur. Whether I see him as a prophet or you see him as God, that is definitely not what Jesus taught nor did he act and speak the way you have done. That is how satan would act.

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice. Ephesians 4:31

Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. James 4:11... *cough* Adam7gur
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Adam7gur I believe you have become possessed and I think it is pitiful.. I seriously do. No one attacked you personally, you attacked yourself. I don't even know who you are and could care less who you are. I will defend my faith at any cost as well, but I wouldn't disrespect
    Someone just because they think differentl from me... unless attempt to cause a dispute with me. So if you wish to brawl for the next 20, 30, or 40 years or even more then so be it, but you do not have the authority to tell me what and how I should think or believe. As my answer is my answer alone and it was not intentionally directed towards you, but if you wish it to be then so it as well.

And the answer is No, everyone on AMHD comes from numerous backgrounds with thoughts and beliefs freely to speak their own mind without being suppressed by people like you... as I can never be suppressed from you nor anyone else, as I love speaking my mind and my beliefs when questioned. You do not have to hear what I have to say so you are free to stick your fingers in your ears, kick your feet, and whine all you wish. This isn't Greece.

You should be ashamed of yourself of how you act and speak. If I knew who your minister was I would surely tell him of how "ungodly" you have been acting and he would chastise you quick. Why would you allow someone else's beliefs shake you? Get over yourself already and learn some self-discipline. As you surely need prayer, and I will pray for you, as I am not the That kind of person has a sick mind and carries himself in a foolish manner to wish harm on others. There are even unbelievers who would not wish harm on others, but you seriously need help Adam7gur. Whether I see him as a prophet or you see him as God, that is definitely not what Jesus taught nor did he act and speak the way you have done. That is how satan would act.

classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Adam7gur I believe you have become possessed and I think it is pitiful..I seriously do. No one attacked you personally, you attacked yourself. I don't even know who you are and could care less who you are. I will defend my faith at any cost as well, but I wouldnt disrespect
    someone just because they think differentl from me.
    Golden Girl,

OH NO! Not you. Let's RECAP shall we? I disagreed with you and stated you ERR and didn't understand scripture. You called me a bully, immature, suggested I didn't sound SOBER ( interesting too... I didn't know a person could slurr their keyboard, guess we learn something new everyday), also that I was a dictator, that I lacked vocabulary, sounded foolish, was judgemental... I think you get the idea.

And THAT was just the things you called ME! Never mind what you have said to Fred and Adam.

Yes Golden Girl, you have proved yourself to be the EPITOME of respectful. ( a hardy har har)

Well, since you are so fond of quoting the scriptures... I am going to paraphrase a verse in Mathew... I believe it is Mathew 7:5

First get the gigantic LOG out of your own eye before you try to remove the spec out of someone else's.

Special notice: any words in capital letters are for emphasis only! I am not shouting... but I am laughing...
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 02:36 PM
    Ms. T, I'm glad to see you here again. I had came across this statement that you had made

... anyone could post on the Christian board as long as they state they aren't Christian. I stand corrected... However, I was NOT trying to be unkind when I said it. I was trying to invite anyone to do so. It is a free country ( kind of anyway). I also said I personally welcomed anyone.
    Oh yes you were, you are definitely an unkind person and very mean-spirited, you do not invite anything that differs from you. You said "I also said I personally welcomed anyone", so... why not follow your own words, as you have shown me opposite. It is a free country (hmmm.. did you read that Adam7gur? Free not fee.

far as I can tell there isn't anyone "afraid" of a different point of view over here either... so there.. bubba! Ha.
    on the Christian boards... I personally enjoy everyone's input
    oh the hypocrasy..

That hasn't been my experience at all... I have felt just the opposite. Oh well I still think anyone should be able to answer but I also think it is appropriate to let the OP know if your answer isn't really christian.. or biblical.
    Oh, and...
    ... I think it is good to welcome EVERYONE thoughts as long as they let the OP know up front they are NOT Christians. Do you agree or disagree with that?
    LOL... wow. Did you just say that?! Lol. Well, I must say you sure made me feel welcomed:rolleyes: Hey you said it, not me. As these are your own words. Well then, I see all is silent as you are now eating your own words. As I have made it known who and what I am, answered the question asked, and was barbarically attacked and passive-agressively attacked,. shall I continue as your hypocrisy is quite amusing. And it wasn't even I that had called you out the other times, as it was others. What makes your hypocritical statements so sad is that you said these things just a few days ago and yet say something completely different here! Why the hypocrisy? Well, Enjoy!

... so hypocritical. Need I say more as I see it is you who does not understand scripture.. . I know.. you are laughing at yourself. But not to worry as I am laughing with you.. and at you :D

Since you can not properly quote, understand, nor follow scriptures I will quote this for you, along with the link:

"This people honors Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me; in vain do they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.'" Matthew 15:1-9
    http://www.godandscience.org/apologe...ypocrites.html
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 03:12 PM

Golden Girl,

You are clearly out of line.

Everyone's opinions are welcomed. You left your opinion and then proceeded to post nasty remarks to my fellow Christians who believe that Jesus IS God. Your opinion on who you believe Jesus is... I WELCOME even if I disagree andi think you are dead wrong. But you refused to STOP there.

Golden Girl, once again you lack wisdom and understanding. This isn't about your faith being different from mine or ours... it is about your nasty remarks directed at OUR Bible and the Christian faith, and then eventually attacking US personally.

Here is a thought... instead of reading everything I posted in other THREADS.. try reading your own posts. You might actaully see what you have accused me of is nothing but PROJECTION.

You were barbarically attacked? By ME? Seriously woman, you need to get a Grip on reality! LOL
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 04:34 PM
    Out of line, because you now know what you did was wrong? No, unfortunately everyone's opinions are not welcomed. This was what I said when I answered:

That he was a great profit, teacher, and messenger. He was created by God and performed many miracles, but is not a god. The bible has endured great amounts of alterations, deletions, and additions... that is an important fact that should be carefully considered and not brushed aside.
    Yet, when being told that I will be "forced", "me and my "army will ultimately lose the war" from their army.

from you "You do not understand the Bible.", "Although I believe it (Quran) to be utterly false and those that follow it completely deceived." You can believe and disbelieve whatever you wish as that is your business. But don't think that you can alter my beliefs as you do not know what I understand and that is not your place to know, and further your loud screaming and yelling will not solve anything, ta is not how you force people.

numerous times I was the only one that attempted to set aside differences and just agree to dissagree as I was not directly speaking to anyone other than the person who asked "Who is Jesus to you". For example:

"Well, to each his own"

"we are all still entitled to our own opinion, hence the question being asked was

"Who is Jesus to you?"

"...thanks for your opinion as you are entitled to it. But, that will not make me to "re-convert". The question being asked was "Who is Jesus to you?", I knew once I answered with my opinion all sorts of people were going to rush and try and attack me for my statement"

"The topic isn't about how to make people convert, so you must learn to respect my opinion and move on"

"I agree, as they are both scriptures"

"I did not look to see if you had even posted, so my answer was not directed to you personally. Stop taking everything so personal and attacking everyone's answer that seems to disagree with yours. Everyone's entitled to their own beliefs and opinion, as I am also entitled to mine. No reason to always attack. I just wanted to clear that with you."

Sooo, why are you still trying to speak to me and address your posts to me? Oh, it' because reality isn't your reality and that someone thinks different equals "attack and persecute" to you. Is this what you are attempting to say that is Christianity? Sorry but "err" does not refer to me but too you as you "lack basic knowledge".

Ms. T, if my answer to the question asked that was written several pages back makes you feel "bullied" or "threatened" then you should not tell others that

... anyone could post on the Christian board as long as they state they aren't Christian. I stand corrected... However, I was NOT trying to be unkind when I said it. I was trying to invite anyone to do so. It is a free country ( kind of anyway). I also said I personally welcomed anyone.
    And
    on the Christian boards... I personally enjoy everyone's input
    Really? Also
    ... I think it is good to welcome EVERYONE thoughts as long as they let the OP know up front they are NOT Christians. Do you agree or disagree with that?
    well, that's not what you said to me... lol
    Then
    far as I can tell there isn't anyone "afraid" of a different point of view over here either... so there.. bubba! Ha.
    ha.. hmm
    Are you sure you enjoy everyone's responses and feel afraid and threatened because of my "different view" as you recently stated?
    That hasn't been my experience at all... I have felt just the opposite. Oh well I still think anyone should be able to answer but I also think it is appropriate to let the OP know if your answer isn't really christian.. or biblical.
    Hmmm.. well I have given many biblical scriptures and did not claim to be Christian and simply gave my personal view. Why do you speak with two tongues? I did not address you when I posted... matter of fact I did not address anyone when I gave my answered. It was actually the other way around.

You would not know the bible if it was laid in front of your eyes. Just because I am muslim means to you I know nothing about the bible? Lol... sorry Ms. T but I was raised in a strong Christian household, my mother is a Christian minister, my father is a devout Catholic, and many of my aunts and uncles are Chrisitian ministers and devout muslims. They are some of the few who are good examples of what Christians should be. I grew up reading and studying the bible, all of the bible is not false although greatly altered by many, to this day I read and study the quran, I read the bible, and the torah as those who follow God are known as "People of the Book". My family and friends do not try and attack me because I believe different and answer differently because their God and my God is the God of Abraham, of Moses, of Adam, our God is the same. They respect my opinion and agree to disagree with my opinion as I do not try and force my views on them BUT will defend what I believe when people who try and force me to thei beliefs and wish to attack. I don't who your god is but you are truly lacking.

On this thread And after numerous attempts to be "converted", I even politely asked to not be "re-converted" as I was only interested in answering the question.
    After I cearly stated and made it known that that is my answer everyone has there answer and "to each his own", others still try to force me to their opinion and that I should have no opinion if it differ from theirs?

So, this was the others responses, including yours just because I had posted my view that you are unable to accept as MY view..not yours:

Being told that I will be "forced".

Me and my "army" "will lose the war"...did I say anything about army, wars, and battles? No.

trying to classify me as a scorpion because my opion differs from others: "for if a scorpion tries to walk on the head, the hand will throw him down and the foot will smash it."

violently threatening: "Be smashed golden girl" "be smashed!"
    And this was a statement that you actually agreed with and yet claim that "you think it is good to welcome EVERYONE thoughts" and "welcome others" who have different of views other than yours as long as they state they are not Christian".. and honestly people don't have to first tell you what they are, they are all free to think as they wish even if it disturbs you.

Wow, what a welcome indeed! *cough* I smell story telling..
    You could not even respond when I specifically had written biblical scriptures where Jesus was considered a prophet, instead you started screaming with your writing on how "out of line I was". You can think my religion is wrong as much as you like as I consider yours as wrong as well, but you don't see me trying to force you to mine and scream... oh what a great welcome *cough*. That has nothing to do with the question, in case you didn't read. So, if you want to brawl then we will be brawling for centuries if you so desire; but that will not change the differences of our views and opinions, so you will just have to accept my point of view as I accept yours and disagree. :)

All this for sharing my point of view... hmmm
    And you call yourself Christian? I have the right to believe however I wish and you can't force me. Learn to respect yourself for a change as your breath been waisted the moment you opened your mouth to spaek to me as I never spoke to you, I responded to your ill-mannered comments.
    ----------------

And Adam7gur, learn to speak truth and realize you can never answer for me, only for yourself. I quoted your false words below:

Who is Jesus to you Golden girl? I'll tell you who He is!He is a total stranger to you!That's what you should have answeared to the OP's question and your statement would have been much more appriciated because it is the truth and there is nothing bad with the truth.But you pretend to know, therefore you know nothing!Even if you claim you know Him, He does not know you because you do not believe in Him!
    Did I say he was a total stranger? No. That is not what I should have answered so you will have to appreciate it as it is. You state to me "there is nothing bad with the truth" and yet refuse to accept what the truth is to me. I see you know nothing. So, sorry Adam but "the truth hurts you", not me. That is all you were able to do was to define words but lack to understand and follow them. So, try and follow this:

And as for free speaking,free will,agree to dissagree and things like that I am telling you that these things belong to human political systems like democracy. When it comes to God, there is no democracy,there is only Theocracy.
    False. As we are ALL free to disagree so get over it as you can not make me change my own opinion and I will not change yours, but I also have the right to defend my answer. I rather you not address me anylonger as you are starting to sound like a broken record.

"Who is Jesus to you?"
    That he was a great profit, teacher, and messenger. He was created by God and performed many miracles, but is not a god. The bible has endured great amounts of alterations, deletions, and additions... that is an important fact that should be carefully considered and not brushed aside.
    The answer refers to me alone and to you. No dictatorship allowed. Everyone should feel welcomed to express their views of opinion especially when asked...and at least respect the differences in others
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Out of line, because you now know what you did was wrong?

Ms. T, if my answer to the question asked that was written several pages back makes you feel "bullied" or "threatened" then you should not tell others that [/B]
    No, you are out of line because your posts are insulting, rude and disrespectful. judgemental, and repetative. I neither feel bullied nor threatened by you. ( psst. You are pojecting again)

Let me make myself clear... I respect the fact that you choose NOT to be a Christian. And I can only speak for myself but I'm pretty darn sure I didn't try to convert you.

Live, laugh love Golden Girl! And post anything you like, but just know if you are going to INSULT the Bible in a Christian thread, or the Lord Jesus, or my fellow Christians, I will call you on it. ;)

Have a nice evening.
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by classyT View Post
    No, you are out of line because your posts are insulting, rude and disrespectful., judgemental, and repetative. I neither feel bullied nor threatened by you. ( psst. you are pojecting again)

Let me make myself clear.....I respect the fact that you choose NOT to be a Christian. And I can only speak for myself but I'm pretty darn sure I didn't try to convert you.

Live, laugh love Golden Girl! And post anything you like, but just know if you are going to INSULT the Bible in a Christian thread, or the Lord Jesus, or my fellow Christians, I will call you on it. ;)

Have a nice evening.
    You were insulting and rude towards me as well as disrespectful, repetitive, judgemental, and loud with your words with me. As I was trying to only answer the question and move on to the next thread. You may feel that you were not, but you were. I am familiar with other Christians doing this, but why? That is insulting to say that I am welcomed and then turn around and make known that I am not welcomed. Me giving my opinion was my only intent, as it was mine alone. Did I tell anyone that they must convert? No, I did not. It was the other way around as it is written. I believe God has a different path for all of us. It is not where we are coming from but where we are going and that our path leads us to Him and to Him alone. So my beliefs are my own and I defend them as anyone else would defend their own. My original answer is now several pages behind, so I rather leave it that way and for the thread to not evolve around me. Move on. Do not insult me and I will not insult those who find me to be a target.

I know I have the tendency to lash back at those who lash at me first, but I am also very opininated which is both positive and negative. But understand just because my view differs from yours does not mean I am trying to attack you nor does it mean you must attack. What you directed to me personally was offensive to me as I did not expect to be judged for my opinion and forced to reconvert by others. My fellow Christian family members and friends do not lash out and insult me of my differences nor do we agree. But, they do choose to respect me and I respect them, we do not take offense because we view things in a different manner and respond differently. I do not threaten them with violence nor do I support violence, whether it is verbally, physically, etc. Nor make them feel unwelcomed. And in return I continue to respect them for that and not condone me. I am always loving life and living life and love to laugh, as we are not promised tomorrow.

I am half Ethiopian, and in Ethiopia where I lived it is almost equally divided with Christians and Muslims, even Jews... and yet they live in peace together for centuries even before these religions were accepted in the West. They do not agree on many subjects, but they do not belittle and insult the other. There is no reason too as we are all different and life is too short. And yet they live in peace. I believe the world has much to learn from them.. I'll give you a smilie :)
    adam7gur Posts: 372, Reputation: 38

Sep 17, 2009, 12:14 AM

Golden girl
    I see you use the exact words to prove me wrong that the Pharessees used against Jesus to prove Him wrong,because like you they also said that He was possesed and by the power of Satan He performed miracles.
    I guess that after this you should no more wonder who my Minister is but in case you still do, I 'll tell you His name. His name is Jesus,the Almighty God!
    Take it as you like but in the Christian world and not in yours,to be free means to give up your freedom and obey God.God is not democratic, He is a King, He does not ask of our opinion He does as He pleases.
    Wherever Christians are,that place whatever it is , is Holy because the Holy Spirit dwells in us.This spiritual ground is Holy and you coming here the way you do is like a piece of wood coming close to fire.Once your spirit had the chanse to derive us and reign over us but no more.The Body is coming together,the Church is being completed,the Temple is being restored.With one hand we build and with the other one we fight.
    The son of the slave will never make peace with the son of the free but even if you ask of peace you will not get it because the son of the slave will never inheritance with the son of the free.We have been given a sword and by that sword we believers in Jesus shall not sign a peace testament with the unbelievers but this sword is to fight against wicked spirits like the one you demonstrate.
    No compromise Golden girl, if you are looking for Sauls you will not find one because here there are only Davids.So you coming here trying to moke God's army will not be allowed.Your opinions will be slaughtered like Goliath was.Who are you to moke the living God's army?Tonight Goliath will be surrendered to David again!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 17, 2009, 12:21 AM
    >Thread Closed<
    Due to blatantly obvious reasons.
    ANY continuation will NOT be tolerated and members may well be suspended.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Jesus, Your Name [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Michael Oaks, I am 74 years young and need desperately to find the artists name to a contemporary Christian song that I heard around 1985 from my home in Grants Pass, Oregon. The station originated from Redding California. I have long since lost the tape; however I would love to know...

What Would Jesus Do? [ 11 Answers ]

An American Preacher once said to me (through the God Channel, Sky Channel 760) that, when I am faced with every day travails (such as which way up to have my eggs) I should ask myself “What Would Jesus Do?” You can imagine the difficulty this has now given me, having not read all of the bible,...

Jesus was. [ 3 Answers ]

Recently, at a theological meeting in Rome, scholars had a heated debate on the subject of the ethnicity and nationality of Jesus. One by one they offered their evidence: Jesus was... Recently, at a theological meeting in Rome, scholars had a heated debate on the subject of the ethnicity and...

Jesus is a way ? [ 54 Answers ]

If jesus christ is the only way as the bible says. What is the fate of millions of people born into other religions as it seems thatmost peoples beliefs are as a result of the fact that they were born into a particular faith and their parents thought them to follow that faith?

Jesus [ 17 Answers ]

When did jesus learn he was christ?

View more questions Search