Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Sep 5, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Chem trails.
    Has anyone else heard of chem trails? They are clouds put in the sky from the jets,
    People are saying that they are not the regular condensation clouds but chemical clouds.
    The theary is that they are trying to stop the global worming by creating these chemical clouds. Scarry, what do you think?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Chemtrails: Clouds of Death
    ----------------------
    Chemtrails - TinWiki.org
    Chemtrails, though often considered fake, are a interesting conspiracy theory. Believers claim that military aircraft or UFOs are spraying vast amounts of chemicals, iron, alluminum, barium and radium over the world for purposes of Mind control, mental disruption, and poisoning, some say for the New World Order.

Though skeptics say that they are no more than ordinary condensation trails (contrails), there have been numerous accounts otherwise.

Claims

The usual claims of chemtrails are that the government of several countries are spraying minerals and chemicals in harmful amounts overtop populated areas, sometimes having fallout. Supposedly, people have been suddenly stricken with serious influenza-like illnesses, and even killed, cloud cover has almost doubled since the beginning of the spraying, global warming has sky rocketed, and there have been more illnesses because of the spraying. The chemtrails are sprayed in X's, swirls, straight lines, grids and small sections at a time.
    [edit]
    Spray Aircraft

Usually, the aircraft are
    KC-135 Stratotanker
    Supposedly C-130 Hercules
    Boeing 700s (737s, 717s, 747s, etc.)
    Military unmarked helicopters
    F-22 Raptor-like craft
    Small Black Military Jets
    Large Silver or Grey Military Jets
    Commercial Airliners

Usually commercial and civilian aircraft are displayed on the program Flight Explorer, which tracks these aircraft with a five minute delay in time. However, it's interesting to note that most of the aircraft noted to spray chemtrails do not show up, meaning they are either military or of a secret program from some other organization without flight plans.
    -------------------------

Not my own thoughts but maybe it helps... :)
    Dr Dermie Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Has anyone though they might be caused by simple condensation from the jet engines? You know, like in sciencec class at junior high school level and lower? Hot exhaust gases from a combustion engine going into cold air? What happens when fuel is burnt? You get water and carbon dioxide given off, right? Introduce this mixture into a cooler air space and you get condensation? You must be American to NOT KNOW THAT. What do you think clouds are? Have a look at the water coming out of the exhaust pipe of a car while the engine is running. No wonder you can't find your own country on a map!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chem help [ 5 Answers ]

What is the balanced equation of NaOH+NiCl2, I'm not understanding my on line lab question, please help!!

Chem answer [ 2 Answers ]

I not sure if I did it right, but I got 15.9. here is the question- If 40.0 grams of H3PO4 reacts with 60.0 grams of MgCO3 according to this reaction, 2H3PO4 + 3MgCO3 —> Mg3 (PO4)2 + 3CO2 + 3H2O (already balanced) Then calculate the volume of carbon dioxide gas produced at STP.

Chem [ 1 Answers ]

If 40.0 grams of H3PO4 reacts with 60.0 grams of MgCO3 according to this reaction, 2H3PO4 + 3MgCO3 —> Mg3 (PO4)2 + 3CO2 + 3H2O (already balanced) then calculate the volume of carbon dioxide gas produced at STP.

3 more chem question; I don't know how to start [ 3 Answers ]

Hi again, I need help with these three problems I don' t know how to start it. The heat of combustion of benzene, C6H6, is –41,900 J/g. What is the heat of combustion expressed in kilojoules per kilogram? a. -4.19 x 101 kJ/kg b. -4.19 x 103 kJ/kg c. -4.19 x 104 kJ/kg d. -4.19 x 106 kJ/kg e....

View more questions Search