Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 5, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Wow, my first blog!
    Hey, you I was looking for a better definition of a control freak with my search engine and it took me to this place... my very first blog!

Every Topic in the Universe(s?)

I've heard of blogs and know what they are, but after browsing through this one, I have to admit that I consider myself lucky. Enjoyable reading.

Now I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day and that my eyes were better because I want to read more and more and more and more... This is going to be hard to control.

If any of you know of some super blogs, send them my way...

OK, OK, I'll calm down.. it's just that this old gal is so excited!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Never been on a blog, I found this site by mistake and never left... I will check it out though... And Chery, you are not alone... I wish there were more time and my screen didn't give me headaches... LOL
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Sep 6, 2007, 07:07 AM
    This is very interesting, Chery! Thanks for sharing it. I wish I could sit on here instead being bombarded at work!! Have a good day!
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Sep 6, 2007, 01:35 PM
    If you want to read more blogs, I believe there is a website dedicated to just blogs in general, there are actually many more out there, the one most people know about is blogger, have you ever considered myspace though? Myspace gives it's users a place to blog, it is more restrictive in some areas, but it my be an avenue worth looking into...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzkid89
    If you want to read more blogs, I believe there is a website dedicated to just blogs in general, there are actually many more out there, the one most people know about is blogger, have you ever considered myspace though? Myspace gives it's users a place to blog, it is more restrictive in some areas, but it my be an avenue worth looking into...
    Hi there, my second favorite young man.. (my 1 y/o grandson is in 1st place now). Is that link your's? I love your picture, you are a heartbreaker.. or maker. After being on this site and seeing what people of all ages go through in relationships, I bet you have learned a lot.

A great big hug!

startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 11:20 AM
    I just read through that blog thing... wow! So weird to think someone would be like that. I don't know what I would do...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    I just read throught that blog thing....wow! So weird to think someone would be like that. I don't know what I would do....
    If you are referring to the control freak, I know. I married one.

But it was other things in that blog that got my attention, I think she's pretty good and versed in a lot more.

I'm getting to enjoy this. Reading up on Karma now.

I'd love to write a story or two also, but can't seem to start one.

Maybe I just don't have the right inspiration yet. I've been thinking of writing a blog to my grandson, leaving him something for after I'm gone, so that he can get a chance to know me - sort of legacy from grandma...

Sep 7, 2007, 12:38 PM
    If you need inspiration there is this book that might help you. I'm taking a course in the craft of fiction at my college, it's more or less a writer's workshop. This book is really wonderful and it gives you starting points or exercises in how to develop a story and find things to write about. It's called "Fiction Writer's Workshop" by Josip Novakovich.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2007, 12:49 PM
    I'll see if the Bookshop on Ramstein Air Base has this book.

I won't do fiction though, want to relate my real life and feelings to him. Those that are rated PG and younger, that is.

Sep 7, 2007, 01:14 PM
    This book is kind of a crossover book just to help writers with their ideas, it has some sections of non-fiction too. Basically it serves as a tool you can craft ideas around or a reference for when you get stuck.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Cool. I hope the base has the book, if not, I'll ask Jaime to see if she can order it.

Thank babe..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Start Your Very Own Blog [ 3 Answers ]

How To Start Your Very Own Blog In Fifty-One Easy Steps! Interested in the blogging scene? Confused how to go about setting up your very own blog? Follow these fifty-one easy steps and you'll be a blogger in no time! 1. Find a free blogging service, such as Blogger: Create your Blog Now --...

Which is the most popular Blog now ? [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to Blogging. Can someone tell me : 1- Which is the most popular blog at present time ? 2- How to join ? The methods and conditions ? Tks in advance !

What's a blog? [ 6 Answers ]

I keep hearing the term "blog". What the heck is it?

WOW I ReallY need help [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 15 years old and am having erection problems. Sex has been pretty dificult.Sometimes its kind of hard to get an erection when it comes down to sex. So my girlfriend gives me head to get it up and ready. Then when I put the condom on it usually doesn't stay hard. It seems my main problem is...

View more questions Search