Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stressedout43 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 09:57 AM
    I realized that it's a pattern.
    I talked to my EX GF's sons Dad. So, The guy she had a big relationship before me. They were engaged at one time. A lot of similar things went on with them too. He and I have always gotten along great. So I asked him about some of the tings that went wrong in their relationship. What he said was how Hot& Cold that she could be. How she could always turn everything around and make him feel wrong and confused. How when she needed or wanted to be sweet , she was the perfect girlfiend. Also he said that more than once he knew that she had texted other people(guys) and was having a hard time trusting her. But at the time she was 21. So when I met her she was 25 and now 30 hence the 5 year relationship that just ended. Our problems were also her Hot & cold nature. Her sort of emotionally unavilable attitude. And problems with trust. It seems to me that when the relationship becomes too REAL for her, she runs away from it. And does things to sabitoge the relationship. So, honestly she means the world to me and I love her a lot. She said to me the other day that "she feels like she is really scared because I actually offer her what she truly wants, but is affraid of it" "its the big picture" HELP What do I do?? I feel so stuck.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Perhaps couple counseling. She appears to sabotage her own happiness.

I wouldn't volunteer to her that you were psycho analizing her with her ex, either.
    stressedout43 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 10:04 AM
    Emland , Thanks for answering. She dumped me for the guy that she was texting. And for the last 3 months we have been playing this back and forth game.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Sep 5, 2007, 10:21 AM
    My ex fiancé of almost 5 years broke up with me 7 months ago. She broke up with me 5-6 times. When she did break up with me she would always drive by house, wave etc. She would play head games with me. She's keeping you on the back burner my friend. I would move on sounds like she's full of drama like my ex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pattern forming. [ 1 Answers ]

I angered somebody on-line last week because I told him, tongue in cheek, to throw away his new Noma thermostat. Are there any contractractors on this site that would install and guarantee a Noma, Lux or Hunter thermostat? Why not? How many posts are there this week about thermostats? What...

View more questions Search