Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Certificate Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 04:18 AM
    Very Bad smell
    There is a very bad smell in my office, like a dead amimal have you any ideas how to find were it is coming from please
    JAMIET Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Sep 15, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Check any air vents in the room, could have a dead mouse or something in a wall, and the smell can come up from things like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad smell under house [ 8 Answers ]

I have read a lot of similar questions to mine, but none seem to describe my situation exactly so here goes: I have absolutely no clue about plumbing although I'm beginning to figure out some things. My husband and I bought our first house last year and it's proving to be a lot of work. It's a...

BAD SMELL I have a very bad smell coming from my toilet [ 3 Answers ]

I live on a slab, older house & have a horrible smell coming from one of my bathrooms, also there are nats flying out of my shower drain. Do you have any idea on what this could be... I really don't have the money for a plumber... please let me know any suggestions... Thank You :confused: ...

Bad smell in house [ 1 Answers ]

We have a sewage-like stinky smell that seems to come and go and we believe is coming from a bathroom in our home. We have a septic tank but it has been recently cleaned out. Our plumber can't locate a problem. We're not sure exactly where it's coming from and have no idea what it is. We also...

Bad smell in my house [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.I really have a problem.We had a mouse in the house and used some poison.But now on the bathroom we have a very bad smell which is becoming stronger.We checked but couldn't find anything.I think there is a dead mouse somewhere in the house but we can't find.The smell is becoming very bad...

Help! - Bad smell in Kitchen [ 2 Answers ]

We live in a brand new condo (moved in on June 1), and a few days ago I came home to a horrible smell throughout the whole place (seems to be worst in the kitchen). Today I spent hours cleaning in, around, and under the fridge, as well as sniffing around the whole kitchen and I cannot even tell...

View more questions Search