Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dyomj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 01:07 AM
    Assistance with living expense
    I got a chance to study Global studies in University of Leipzig; however I am supposed to pay for my living expenses. How can get assistance for that?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 03:46 AM
    You could work part time to pay for your living expenses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In need of assistance [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this. I'm 25, married, and have a 5 year old little girl. Hard working (60+) hours a week and I can not seem to get ahead at all. I'm renting and am struggling to pay off old debt as well as current bills. I can't afford to pay off everything and survive. I have gotten local...

I really need assistance [ 3 Answers ]

I am new to the 'business world' and need a bit of help, I am having a hard time understanding what they are asking in the following question: Last year rattner Robotics had $5,000,000 in operating income (EBIT). The company had net depreciation expense of $1,000,000 and interest expemse of...

Moving Expense and Traveller Expense [ 1 Answers ]

Brief History: I came to US on F1 in 2001 and graduated in 2003. I have been employed from October, 2003 on my OPT and my H1 started in May, 2004. I changed my employer in 2004 and in 2005 I had to leave the country to be with my family in my home country. I was out of the country from April 2005...

Living expense deduction in OPT [ 1 Answers ]

Can I deduct expenses like rent, commute and meals, while on OPT in my 2005 tax returns? I graduated from U Maryland in December 2004 and I did my OPT in Boston from Jan01, 2005 to May 31, 2005 . After that I switched to H1 on the same job. I'm filing 1040 (not NR) and I did the same last year...

View more questions Search