Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJ1963 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Sep 4, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Men, answer this one
    Why do some guys leave good longterm relationships for ho's??
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 10:15 PM
    I guess that says a lot about their character... don't you think. Sometimes guys feel the need to experience freedom in all aspects and unfortunately this can be obtained from "easy" women.

Sep 4, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    I guess that says a lot about their character...don't you think. Sometimes guys feel the need to experience freedom in all aspects and unfortunately this can be obtained from "easy" women.
    His character was fine until all the blood rushed from his brain to other parts we need not mention.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Oh so this is a real situation? Why don't you elaborate so that we can further help you?

Sep 4, 2007, 10:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    Oh so this is a real situation? Why don't you elaborate so that we can further help you?
    OK it was a 5 yr relationship. We got along fine. 3 weeks ago he breaks up with me and says he hasn't experienced the world enough yet and 3 days later ends up dating a known $lut.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 4, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Ouch! Only men do this?
    squackmaster Posts: 43, Reputation: 9

Sep 5, 2007, 02:37 AM
    DJ I'm sorry for your broken heart, but... at least he did do the right thing and not sneak around behind your back.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Sep 5, 2007, 03:00 AM
    <ok it was a 5 yr relationship. We got along fine. 3 weeks ago he breaks up with me and says he hasn't experienced the world enough yet and 3 days later ends up dating a known $lut.
    >

Hes not ready to commit and ran when the time came for that point.
    Ive seen many cases of it, usually the guy ends up with another girl right away.Anyone will usually do, anything to distract him will do.

Use your energy focusing on you instead
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2007, 03:33 AM
    If he leaves for a "ho" it obviously wasn't a good relationship for him. BTW women do this too.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 05:36 AM
    He must be a "smart" man then.

I am sorry about this but remember one good turn deserves another! He will suffer from it!
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ1963
    Why do some guys leave good longterm relationships for ho's???
    Boredom, fear, insecurity, selfishness. The same reasons some women do it.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Sep 5, 2007, 08:10 AM
    He couldn't decide what he wanted... so he opted out and am sure... the slut will definitely tell him what he lost... rest assured on that... till then take a sigh of relief...
    MissingHim2Much Posts: 252, Reputation: 37

Sep 5, 2007, 12:45 PM
    My ex boyfriend did the same thing 6 weeks ago so I feel your pain. You just can't imagine why they would give up something good for something nasty. It doesn't make sense to me but I know that when the regret sinks in he will be so sorry. I also think it has to do with him being in a committed relationship with me since he was 18 and I think he's sowing his wild oats. Some won't agree with that but I seen it before with other couples I've known. In 2 other cases. When the next step in a relationship seems to be marriage sometimes young guys bail and take up with someone totally unlike the one they were with.
    stressedout43 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 01:32 PM
    I know that every relationship is different. With that said I can only speak from my own experience. First I'm a guy. 2nd I have never actually broke off a long term thing for a slut. However in most cases when a relationship that I was in came to an end I would sort of hook up with someone. That someone( rebound ) usually did not require a lot of my energy. And I did not have to be all there mentally. So I guess my point is, Don't judge yourself... He is being immature, He doesn't know what to do really. So he's going after something EASY to take the edge the loss of your guys relationship. IT WON'T LAST...

Sep 5, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stressedout43
    I know that every relationship is different. With that said I can only speak from my own experience. First I'm a guy. 2nd I have never actually broke off a long term thing for a slut. However in most cases when a relationship that i was in came to an end I would sort of hook up with someone. That someone( rebound ) usually did not require alot of my energy. And I did not have to be all there mentally. So i guess my point is, Don't judge yourself... He is being immature, He doesn't know what to do really. So he's going after something EASY to take the edge the loss of your guys relationship. IT WON"T LAST....
    I see your point stressedout but in my case if it was the end of our relationship he didn't let on to me. Everything seemed great and then he was gone. Took up with her in a matter of about 3 or 4 days. Actually I found out later she was pursuing him at work for a few weeks before that. Musta been a temptation he couldn't refuse
    dreamangel226 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Sep 5, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Wow, I was in a similar situation almost 2 years ago, when my guy started sneaking behind my back with a married woman at his job (who was like 35, and he was 26). So he lied for about 2 months before I caught on and then to throw salt on a wound, she lied to me too! I guess I was being naïve to expect a woman to admit it. Anyway it took me only 6 weeks to save for a security deposit (we lived together) for my own apt. He went to work one day and while he was there, I moved my stuff out. When he came home, I was gone. So some women are just desperate and some men are very stupid and immature, but I guess it was the best thing for me because I am now very happy with someone else who seems to know what he wants. Don't dwell on it, just put your energy and focus into getting to know what you really want so you won't fall for losers like him again. Oh and by the way the two of them are having problems now (he got another girl pregnant and he's cheating) and he's trying to get back with me (no thank you). Karma... what more can I say?

Sep 5, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamangel226
    wow, i was in a similar situation almost 2 years ago, when my guy started sneaking behind my back with a married woman at his job (who was like 35, and he was 26). So he lied for about 2 months before i caught on and then to throw salt on a wound, she lied to me too! I guess I was being naive to expect a woman to admit it. Anyway it took me only 6 wks to save for a security deposit (we lived together) for my own apt. He went to work one day and while he was there, I moved my stuff out. When he came home, I was gone. So some women are just desperate and some men are very stupid and immature, but I guess it was the best thing for me b/c I am now very happy with someone else who seems to know what he wants. Don't dwell on it, just put your energy and focus into getting to know what you really want so you won't fall for losers like him again. Oh and by the way the two of them are having problems now (he got another girl pregnant and he's cheating) and he's trying to get back with me (no thank you). Karma.....what more can I say?
    That's rough dreamangel. At the very very least my guy said he would never cheat on me but he did leave me to do it and that hurts bad too. I guess sneaking behind my back would be worse though. I at least feel he had a small shread of respect for me not to cheat behind my back.

Sep 5, 2007, 02:37 PM
    I don't think about it now, although I was just a little gleeful when I found out that he's doing to her what they did to me. But as for you ex and this slut, it won't work.

Sep 5, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingHim2Much
    Thats rough dreamangel. At the very very least my guy said he would never cheat on me but he did leave me to do it and that hurts bad too. I guess sneaking behind my back would be worse though. I at least feel he had a small shread of respect for me not to cheat behind my back.

I don't think about it now, although I was just a little gleeful when I found out that he's doing to her what they did to me. But as for you ex and this slut, it won't work.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ1963
    Why do some guys leave good longterm relationships for ho's???
    Hello DJ:

I don't know. Maybe if some long term relationships started acting like ho's in the bedroom, your guys wouldn't leave.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the men [ 12 Answers ]

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me. It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra less. One day...

2 men [ 6 Answers ]

OK here I go I've been with this guy for 2 1/2 yrs and I love him but we always fight he never wants to do anything with me his life is working and then when he gets off he works on otherpeoples rigs and about 2 months ago I met a guy he's really nice he's loves to be with me his family loves me...

The way men think [ 25 Answers ]

My lover just turned 45. He just found out that I am 51, although I look younger than him. He freaked! He wants young chickie. Is this too big an age gap?

What do men really want? No one under 18 please. [ 24 Answers ]

Okay help me understand something, please. I have come to realize that one way to get what you want from a man is to withhold sex until he agrees of course I have been told I was wrong by people who just don't want their girlfriends to find out about this new trick. Okay but what are other ways I...

View more questions Search