Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Baca_brandon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Service workers
    • What kinds of occupational complaints do service workers have? Would unionization may be able to help resolve some of those complaints?
    melmalah Posts: 14, Reputation: -5

Sep 4, 2010, 01:09 AM
    Unsafe Due to Layout
    Environmental Risks associated with Chemical Disposal
    Janitorial Services not Clean
    Dangerous Conditions
    Disposing of Hazardous Waste
    Preventative and Regular Maintenance
    Building and Grounds
    New and Renovation Construction

Yes if they implemented OSHA AND SAFETY COURSES WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION OR AFTER HOURS
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 4, 2010, 09:03 AM

Unioins have little power to change many issues today, if there are unsafe conditions going though the proper safety department of the government often gets your result.

Sep 7, 2010, 10:41 PM
    Anti-Union equates to ant-civil rights for all employees to include white and blue collar? HR protects the employer, ESSH Officers protect to Environmental Agency. Who speaks on behalf of the working American?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2010, 10:38 AM
    Seems you are not interested in real life, actual working peoples answers.

Since you appear to think you already know all the answers, why ask the question

Sep 8, 2010, 11:21 AM
    That is just another way for you to get around the obvious answer in an "AT WILL STATE" no one protects the employee if there is no union, or you would have an answer. You always have an answer. I enjoy fighting immensely with staunch Republicans whom view me as dim-witted or uneducated, because I think everyone should be treated equally, unlike some who either their parents brain washed them or they grew up in a racist South or they came from old Money or they simply believe in the same values as Republicans, which fine by me. As long as we all can voice our first amendment right without being blocked. Opinions are welcomed; I love to hear other Americans views on issues.

Sep 8, 2010, 11:48 AM
    I do not do this for points; it is very clear that your "click or clique" is trying to shut-me up. It would take a massive Army. Until I am officially banned, I like you, as long as my answers are reasonable and logical have a right to help and assist those whom otherwise may not have a means to get answers from educated people such as all of us. What is problematic is both you, to include you and the other Dude are probably being told to push me out, Good Luck. If the administrator of the Site believes my answers are wrong then he can tell me; I am not suited to answer questions on this Site and I will be on my marry way. And I agreed my email and advertisements by no means should have been listed, but I skipped the TOS, which is not like me to be perfectly honest and it will not happen again, but I would like to challenge any of you on a topic and see who comes out with the best, well-written answer to any question posted on this Site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Occupational complaints of service workers [ 11 Answers ]

What kinds of occupational complaints do service workers have? Would unionization may be able to help resolve some of those complaints?

Occupational complaints by service workers [ 4 Answers ]

What occupational complaints do service workers have and would joining a union help resolve these issues?

Changing from metered service on my shop to service from my house. [ 2 Answers ]

I’ve had the meter and 3 wire service cable removed from my shop. I’ve purchased 90 feet of 100 amp direct burial cable to run from the lower section of my home meter to my shop. Not being an electrician, I’m still trying to install this changeover. The direct burial cable has 4 wires. 2 larger...

View more questions Search