Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nilbog Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2007, 05:33 PM
    OH! Why? I think she is crazy:eek:
    MarthaA Posts: 48, Reputation: 4
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 05:36 PM
    The 12:24AM post to nilbog, that shows to be a ThomasG post, is not a ThomasG post, but a MarthaA post. It is strange that it came up under ThomasG. We are both posting from the same machine and somehow or other it didn't sign him out.

I tried to delete it when I saw it was under ThomasG, but it didn't work.

So, I will put it here:

nilbog:

Nothing I have said was made up. You are naïve to think that. Hopefully I can say something that hasn't already been said about your subject, if not -- what's the point of discussion?

Sep 16, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Once again Martha, I mean Thomas, lies, lies, lies. You are fooling nobody!
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 05:40 PM
    nilbog:

Trying to discredit a person because you have no knowledge of what is being talked about, doesn't make a person crazy, it only make you not know what is being talked about.
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 05:42 PM
    nicespringgirl:

Sure, we share the same computer.
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 05:48 PM
    otto186:

Whenever Thomas posts, he posts from his email, and whenever I post, I post from my email, at least we try. Thomas addressed gallivant_fellow because he originated the thread, not me. Thomas feels that if you originate the thread you probably know something about it, or want to know something about it, Thomas definitely wasn't trying to talk to me.

Sep 16, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Weird you know exactly what Thomas thinks, he has only posted on here, he goes offline when you come on.
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 08:19 PM
    gallivant_fellow:

You need to do some thinking about government tyranny when it comes to the Mexicans, because their misery is government tyranny -- nothing else.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Reading their posts, chekcing their IP address, they do appear to be the same person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

North American History [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I have been trying to answer this question for ever and I really just don't know... 1.What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence River system, the Columbia-Snake river system, and Great Salt Lake? (I know is receding glaciers) 2.How did this...

North American Union to be presented to Congress [ 24 Answers ]

Get ready to Rumble Globalist political heavyweights are preparing to formally propose to Congress the merger of the U.S. Canada and Mexico into a North American Union at the end of summer after they held secret meetings to Devise a plan that will be presented to representatives of all three...

North American Union and The SPP [ 5 Answers ]

I found this video of the Conservative Caucas highlighting the coming North American Union and the new currency, the Amero, very interesting. Why haven't we see this on the major networks? Here is the hyper link: The Dangers of the "North American Union" - Google Video

Furniture company in North American [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every body! Please kindly help me to find out where do furniture companies in North American focus in? Thks a lot. Sincerely yours!

North American Union [ 17 Answers ]

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14965 In my opinion, the only way to end many of our current problems such as immigration, is to open all borders and creat a North American Union. Canada, America and Mexico become all one country. My question is, what will we gain and what...

View more questions Search