Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bballplayah Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2005, 09:22 PM
    I need to learn more about being small forward
    Hey ol coach you there/ please help, I'm 12 I'm 4 11' I need to be better at my position, do you know any ball handling and dribbling drills/ please help me .
    Anyhelp will be appreciated
    Air J Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2005, 10:22 AM
    Your pretty small for SF but anyway there the guys who usually can rebound but still handle the ball. I played SF most of the year last year and I quit this year for football. Well anyway SF is very found to play you od a lot of backdoor cuts and so on. Drills for handling maybe just practice moves that you might use in a game make your crossover deadly, under the legs make it look so easy. I'll write more later

Nov 8, 2005, 07:59 PM
    Hi
    Hey thanks, I hope u do write more l8r lol :)

Nov 9, 2005, 03:13 PM
    Well what else do you have questions on and I'll be happy to answer

Nov 11, 2005, 06:13 PM
    Hey
    Hi again, I was wondering how I can gain muscle for my 3 pointer shot, mostly its just short. (not by a lot tho) I don't life weights.. cause I'm a girl lol so I don't have any, but would a good way be:shoot about 100 shots from foul line, then 100 a little farther, and keep going? Thanks I appreciate your help!

Nov 11, 2005, 08:17 PM
    I knew most girls don't have wirghts but if you can get them they won't make you bulky nonless you try to do that. Well anyway you could shoot with a heavier ball(med ball) it will improve your distance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forward as attachment [ 3 Answers ]

Is it still possible to forward a single email as an attachment using Microsoft Office 2003? I've recently started using BlueSecurity.com and I frequently need forward a single piece of spam to them but I can't find the forward as attachment option. If I select two or more emails they will send...

Forward this message or you'll repent [ 5 Answers ]

Lately, I have been receiving mails saying if I don't pass that mail someone's kid is going to die or something bad will happen. I know for sure that that is all bull**** but why do they send such E-Mails. Is this some sort of advertisement program or what?

Too forward - Question for women? [ 19 Answers ]

All right ladies this is for you... I am recently on the open market... You'll know my situation from my other posts. Here is the question. I find myself at the bar very willing to talk to any girl that sparks my interest. I just walk up or tap them on there shoulder and ask them their...

One step forward, two back [ 26 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy off and on for over 3 months but don't get to see him often as he has a son and between that, his job and his church, I am a distant 4th place. He had to break plans with me tonight and I asked him why (via e-mail) and if he was dating anyone else, we'll because I jumped...

Transmission -want move forward [ 1 Answers ]

I have 97 f-350 4x4- transmission want move in forward gear but will back up fluid level is correct and don't smell burnt.

View more questions Search