Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vishnuvardhanjayakumar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Low college score.
    Hi am planning for my MS in US. Am taking my GRE this November...
    I got a poor college score 6.2(gpa) with many arrears... but my school scores are good. 90%
    Can you please help me with this...
    What are those that I need to take care..
    Will I be able to get admissions in some decent college with a decent GRE score.
    Help me please
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2007, 03:39 PM
    U.S. colleges look at many things--including your GPA, the GRE score, your reference letters, your essay, how well you interview and what you have to say.

The main concern is if you are mature enough and at the right place in your life to do college work.
    vishnuvardhanjayakumar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Thanks yaar.. may be I will work on the rest of the things to compensate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

Will we qualify for our first home with low credit score? [ 4 Answers ]

Recently my husband became an independent contractor for his previous employer and is making double what he used to make. We have been saving up money for our first home and decided that now maybe now is the time. We are nervous because 5 years ago we were put through two lay-offs back to back...

Low Pressure and Low Flow Water Supply [ 4 Answers ]

I recently moved into a house that is about 6 years old. The house sits upon a small hill. The water pressure is 40 psi at the street and the flow rate is 13 gpm. At the house, the pressure is about 30 psi and the flow rate is 3.5 gpm. The house is higher than the street level, but the...

Buying a car on low income with low responsibility [ 0 Answers ]

I am a student. The car that my parents bought for me doesn't run anymore. I want to buy a new car. My parents have bad credit. My grandparents pay for my schooling, but they will not buy me a car. I only make $5000 to $7500 a year. I have no real financial responsibilities. All of my income is...

View more questions Search