Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Sep 4, 2007, 11:47 AM
    What does a litght period mean
    Does it mean a period that only last for 2/3 days (shorter then usual) or a period with less cramps and blood?

Also is it normal to have a ltie period if you normally get it heavy ?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 11:53 AM
    A light period is whatever is light to you. If you normally get a heavy flow, then spotting would be light to you. If your period normally lasts 7 days, then a 4 day period would be light to you. Everyone's body is different. See what I mean?

If you normally get a heavy period, and you get a light one, this can be normal. You are just experiencing irregularity. Everyone gets irregular at one point or another, especially someone as young as you. As stated before, you are still young and experiencing irregularity at your age is normal. :)
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Yes it is normal; just a part of growing up. Every woman will experience some sort of irregularity at least once in their lifetime!

Sep 4, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Thank you.

:)

Sep 4, 2007, 11:58 AM
    *Thats true. My last period came July 24th and I just got it today so its been 40 days and I got worrried
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Congrats on getting your period. Now you can stop worrying. :p

Sep 4, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Hahah yayy! : D

I just need to stop scaring myself over dumb things

Tyguys
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 12:04 PM
    You're welcome. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

Period cramps without period. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm trying to get pregnant!! My expected period is on sat I've had some cramping like I would right before my period . Am I able to have that without getting my period... I'm starting to doubt I'm pregnant

No period for months now period stopped [ 7 Answers ]

I haven't had a regular period since April and now its July. My last regular period was in the end of April of this yr. then in may there was nothing. No discharge of any kind no nothing last month; in June in the 20's all I had was a brown discharge and some streaks of blood towards the end. Now...

While on my period [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend had put his penis for about 5 seconds in my vagina, but my period just started to begin. And I didn't not, can I get pregnant. I'm late on my period

View more questions Search