Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsbtn5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 07:42 AM
    COnfused of what she wants
    My girl friend and I have been together for about 2.5 years and we love each other. For a long time she put 200% into our relationship... I thought she knew I loved her and so I didn't feel the need to make a big deal out of it. I thought it was understood how I felt, and I do love her with all of my heart. Recently I have learned that in the last year she had started dating other people. We have discussed this and she is not wanting to date others but says she didn't know I loved her anymore. I have made many changes over the last 3 months and things have gotten better as far as her knowing I love her but I feel like I may be too clingy now. She has said that it's a lot for her to take in all at once. She makes it very clear that she loves me and makes it clear to me, and others when she talks about our relationship, that she wants to be with me, but she is watching to see that the changes are real and lasting. I can't tell she is holding back and with good reason. She is afraid of putting her self out there again and getting hurt. My question is how do I bring her back to me so she is not scared to let me have her heart again. When we talk I know I sound sad cause I love her and miss her.. but sounding sad is not attractive at all and I can tell it's a turn off for her. But how do I come across as happy when I feel like I am losing my baby? Going back to acting like it doesn't matter to me would be a short term gain, long term loss, because she will think I am going back to the old me. I Don't WANT THAT. I want to be a better man for her and for 3 months now I have been a better man without waver. Im not changing back. She is also very confusing to me. One minute she wants some space and the next she is touchy feely and very loving. One minute she is rude and spiteful, and the next like she can't wait to hold me. WHAT DO I DO? Please HELP!
    Trouble321 Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Sep 4, 2007, 10:21 AM
    This may not be very helpful at all, but I don't think its you.
    I think SHE doesn't know what she wants.
    I think SHE is confused. Her mood shifts are something I am familiar with.
    If they are part of an underlying problem, then you will be forever trying to fix something that cannot be fixed by you.
    I don't think you are doing anything wrong, in fact you sound like a stand up guy.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Sep 4, 2007, 11:49 AM
    I believe she's testing you, trying to get different reactions out of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so confused! [ 4 Answers ]

I like this girl I met like 2 months ago, I told my friends and they told her closest friends so I don't know if she knows. Should I ask her out or just stay friends?:confused:

Confused [ 4 Answers ]

What does it a guy really mean when he says he loves you but he just needs some space?

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl awhile back and we finally got to hang out alone. The question of hooking up came up and was agreed on. The thing is she says she wants to but keeps putting it off saying later later but we will kiss a little that's it. Lastnight was the same but this time we got into it heavy...

Confused... [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are expecting our first child. He seems excited about it like when he brought me flowers when we found out it was a boy. But then at times he is hard to read. For example he doesn't care to feel the baby move and he recently told me that he is not fascinated with my stomach(which...

View more questions Search