Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randomguy19 Posts: 81, Reputation: 3

Sep 4, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Subliminals - Do they work?
    Do subliminal actually work? I downloaded several mp3 subliminal tapes and I read somewhere that you can combine tons of them together and the mind will still be able to process all the information? Also, do I have to be awake in order for them to work? Would it benefit me if I have them on replay while I sleep at night?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 05:19 AM
    There's no harm in trying.

However, if they're subliminal, then how can you tell that what the site tells you they are saying is actually what they are saying? :)
    randomguy19 Posts: 81, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Very true, I'm getting them from freesubliminals.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Do you think it will really work out? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my name is Sarah, I have a problem. My boyfreind barley calls me anymore, I never get to see him, and I can never call him because I don't know how to get up with him. I want this relationship to work out because I love him more then words can express we have been going out for about 3 months...

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

View more questions Search