Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duke09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2005, 08:19 AM
    I need help on improving my handles and shot
    What is the best way to improve my handles and shot? My coach has me playing a 4 because I do not have handles! I am extremely fast and I am good at driving the lane. I would make a good 2 or 3, please give me your ideas.

1- What position do you play? I play a 2 or 3, my coach has me at 4
    2- How old are you?14
    3- What team do you play on?AAU and my school team
    4- How long have you been involved in basketball?3 years
    Homerun9089 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2005, 04:22 PM
    I wrote this much,because I know what your going through
    I'm only a year younger than you and I'm sure you've heard this a million times but you just have to keep dribbling and shooting. That's what I did and I think it works. 2 years ago I could barely dribble with my left hand, now its almost as good as my right. This is what I did.

Dribble with one hand for half an hour. Walk around Run around anything. What I did is walk around my garage and avoid obstacles and stuff.
    Switch Hands.

Then when your done with that Shoot 50 shots at game speed. If you miss your 50th run a suicide. Then come back and shoot a weak hand layup. If u miss that run another suicide. Then take a foul shot. Repeat as necisary.

Then when your done with that take 100 shots how ever you want, but only shots you would take in a game
    Air J Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2005, 11:13 AM
    Okay well I'm like the same age and stuff but one thing I did to improve handles was have multiple people try to steal from you at once it worked last year I played every position PG SG SF PF C. Also try to do streetball moves its hard to do them so it will improve your handles. Also another idea might be to improve your vertical leap so you don't have to dribble much that was why I got to play every position vertical leap is great tool for basketball. If you want help on that just email me at [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting rid of love handles [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. I just want to ask if u know of a certain exercise that could help get rid of my love handles in the hips. Thank you.

Love Handles [ 3 Answers ]

How do you get rid of love handles? I hate mine! Thanks! :)

Improving my grass [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Indianapolis, In and it is February now. I have a lawn that used to be a horse pasture and it has a mixture of many kinds of weeds and grasses along with real grass of unknown kind. I want to know how to improve my grass growth and reduce my weeds and other grasses. What can I do in...

Improving Images to High Res [ 3 Answers ]

I've created an image in low resolution that I CANNOT recreate in high resolution. Even running through the same steps with the same program it comes out looking very different. I was wondering if anybody knew of a program that can take a low resolution JPG and convert it to a higher resolution. ...

Improving Wireless Signal [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Motorola E95 wireless router and the signal is OK and I can receive it in manyrooms in my home but I would like to increase the coverage area without a lot of fuss. I would appreciate any suggestions. While I am somewhat computer savy, I am not a tech-head. RBJ:confused:

View more questions Search