Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agnes church Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Looking for a movie
    I'm looking for the movie, The Wild Albino. Could anyone help me locate it?It starred preston foster and roddy mcdowell.probably filmed around 1940's.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by agnes church
    i'm looking for the movie, The Wild Albino. could anyone help me locate it?It starred preston foster and roddy mcdowell.probably filmed around 1940's.
    If anyone could help me find this movie I would really appreciate it.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Could anyone tell me how to buy a dvd of the wild albino?I've been searching for it for wuite a while.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 10:15 PM
    I think you might mean Thunderhead: Son of Flicka, which is easily found on DVD through Amazon.

Sep 4, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    I think you might mean Thunderhead: Son of Flicka, which is easily found on DVD through Amazon.
    No that isn't the movie, but this movie does show clips of Wild Albino in it. Thanks for your help.

Sep 4, 2007, 11:06 AM
    No, that's not the one I'm looking for, but thunderhead, son of flicka does show clips of wild albino. Thanks for your help
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 01:19 PM
    I can't actually find any movie called "Wild Albino". There IS a wild albino that seems to figure into the trilogy of movies based on Mary O'Hara's novels: My Friend Flicka, Thunderhead, Son of Flicka, and The Green Grass of Wyoming. The first two star Roddy McDowell and Preston Foster as you have mentioned. Mr. Foster also was in another "a boy and his horse" movie in 1947 in King of the Wild Horses.
    Mima pipa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Looking for the first original movie "When A Stranger Calls". I have the sequel with Carol Kane. I'm looking for the movie that precedes the sequel. The entire movie takes place in the living room where a teenager is babysitting and a man approaches her door to ask for assistance because his car broke down. The sequel to this movie is with the same actress Carol Kane and Charles Durning as a detective. I have the sequel but need to find the one preceding this one. The sequel picks up where the first one leaves off. Thanks.
    Mima pipa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 02:42 PM
    [QUOTE=Mima pipa]Looking for the first original movie "When A Stranger Calls". I have the sequel with Carol Kane. I'm looking for the movie that precedes the sequel. The entire movie takes place in the living room where a teenager is babysitting and a man approaches her door to ask for assistance because his car broke down. The sequel to this movie is with the same actress Carol Kane and Charles Durning as a detective. I have the sequel but need to find the one preceding this one. The sequel picks up where the first one leaves off. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

A movie with Sandra Bullock in it, needing a name for the movie [ 8 Answers ]

THe movie has sandra bullock in it and she has a sister, i forgot the actresses name, and the bothe do witch craft and like one of them created the perfect man 4 themselves like the man would have one blue eye and one green eye i think those where the colors and on other thing that happened in the...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search