Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lifeisarock Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Girls are confusing
    So I have been with my girlfriend and we hung out all last night till 5 in the morning with 10 other friends and we were having so much fun. But last night she started getting mad because I kissed her in front of her ex. I asked her before I kissed her if it was all right to kiss in front of her ex. So now she is pissed and doesn't want to talk to me or kiss me or anything what the heck should I do?
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 3, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Was this a double-lip-lock with full frontal engagement and dolby sound track to entertain/show off for friends and send a message to her -ex to bugger off?

Elsewise it would suggest mebbe her -ex- isn't so ex- as advertised.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:20 PM
    No it was just a little bit of lip lock no frnech and I know she is not cheating on me because he is my best friend and I would know because I hang around him all the time. There is no time he could possibly be cheating on me.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisarock
    no it was just a little bit of lip lock no frnech and i know she is not cheating on me cauz he is my best friend and i would know because i hang around him all the time. there is no time he could possibly be cheating on me.
    Hunny, married couples cheat on each other when they think there isn't any possible time. Even if you do not think it is true, don't rule it out.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:23 PM
    True but hmm I got to really check that because I mean really it could be true and if it is I will kill my beset friend. He knows better.
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:24 PM
    I think you should just take yourself out of this situation.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:25 PM
    I know I should but I just love her 2 much. I hate love you can't fight it
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:26 PM
    I know, but it is not worth losing a lifelong friend.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Yea but I have actually been friends with her since I was 7 and friends with him since 7 2. I am great friends with the both of them
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Then it should be easier for you all to talk about this. Maybe all three of you are better off as just friends.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Yea but I just really like her and I just can't get her out of my head. I read an email she sent to my friend like 10 minutes ago and she is like I love him so much and stuff and I no it was real. So I just don't think that is going to happen at least for now though
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:36 PM
    If she loves you then she needs to get herself together so she does not hurt you. I'm not saying break up, but just give her space so she can think about things. The fact that she won't kiss you in front of him sounds like she still has feelings for him.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Yea I just don't think that cause my friend can be really mean and she really got mad at him and slapped him when they broke up and he said that if you ever kiss in front of me I will hurt u. and I'm not kidding that is what he said. So that sort of is why but I don't think she is afraid cause she knows I can easily beat him up
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 3, 2007, 09:46 PM
    So are you even in high school?

Sep 3, 2007, 09:47 PM
    No I am in my first year of college
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 3, 2007, 10:21 PM
    Hey, chicks can swing a little, you understand?
    No offense intended ladies!
    My best friends in the whole world are this couple I know, and they are so cool lolz
    The other day, the guy got grounded for three weeks, so he can't see her
    Who does she get angry at? Who does she say she hates? Him of course, she hates him (well she doesn't really, but she says she does because she's upset) because she can't see him and will miss him! So, chicks emotion can run high, they can even change their mind after things happen
    Just stick with her mate, she's obviously worth it, and don't let anyone else but you and your girlfriend decide what you can and cannot do and in front of who
    Anyone who threatens someone or tries to control what someone can and cannot do with their girlfriend, should be told to go away and mind their own business, because its up to the couple what they do, not others.
    Maybe she got angry because she realised that the kiss would cause a lot of problems and she may be angry at herself as well for letting the problems be caused and at you for also not realising how problematic it would be at the time.
    bayareaslapzz Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Sep 4, 2007, 12:15 PM
    You should kiss her again and smile at her ex while doing it... and give the tiger woods fist pump

Sep 4, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Haha
    mikehst Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Sep 4, 2007, 01:57 PM
    I think you should just tell her to f*** herself because it sounds like to me she said you could kiss her and second of all, you shouldn't have to ask whether to kiss your own girlfriend in front of a man she's been with. You just need to be prepared if he wants to start a problem with you and it doesn't sound like he cared anyway. Let her get over it. She's just being a b****
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2007, 04:37 PM
    I'm inclined to tell you to react the way mikehst suggests. Maybe not using such harsh language but the basic idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very Confusing Ex? [ 2 Answers ]

First and foremost; I would like to Thank you for taking the time to read this! I'm looking for some non-judgemental insight/advice on a very Confusing ex? It's a long story but he and I dated for almost 2 years and he Broke up with me suddenly because of his "hang-ups". Shortly after that ...

So confusing. [ 1 Answers ]

My man broke up with me 8 months ago. Due to commitment issues. He said he loved me but did not want to commit... and said it was not fair on me... We had some contacts until February. He was dating another. When he found out about me finding out his girlfriend, (his girlfriend phoned a friend of...

What shall I do? Confusing [ 2 Answers ]

Been split up about 2-3 weeks with my girl, she said she needed space and for first week I did not give it her but last week I have. I sent her a text yesterday to se if she OK n she said she been thorugh a lot over weekendn, she asked if I w anted to go out with her and her mate but I said no...

Very confusing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Joe, If you're asking about this site, it's active. What's the problem? :o

View more questions Search