Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarthaA Posts: 48, Reputation: 4
    -

Sep 15, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Dark_crow:

Facts of physics are not theories, but facts. Scientific principle along with cause and effect has to reign, rather than nebulous belief; regardless of your propaganda to the contrary.

You should read the information on these sites. It is plain to see that you do not read. Once you pull your head out, you will find there are many shades of color other than brown, believe it or not there is a whole spectrum that in combination can form infinite color combinations. You are crowing in the dark.
    -

Sep 15, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Dark_crow:

Facts of physics are not theories, but facts. Scientific principle along with cause and effect has to reign, rather than nebulous belief; regardless of your propaganda to the contrary.

You should read the information on these sites. It is plain to see that you do not read. Once you pull your head out, you will find there are many shades of color other than brown, believe it or not there is a whole spectrum that in combination can form infinite color combinations. You are crowing in the dark.

MIT Engineer Breaks Down WTC Controlled Demolition
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 15, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MarthaA
    ScottGem:

I do not care anything about conspiracy theories. The only thing I am concerned about is an experiment to see if regular air and jet fuel will melt a large steel tested I-Beam, not just turn the beam red in one spot, but melt it down to a puddle. I think the experiment should be conducted with the participation of Professor David Ray Griffin and Professor Stephen E. Jones, who I am sure would gladly participate.
    First, there was not a "minimum" amount of jet fuel. The hijackers specifically targeted cross country flights so that they would have a full load of fuel. That was actually one of the blessings of their plan. Had they chosen flights that had taken off later in the day, the loss of life would have been much greater.

Second, I believe computer simulations WERE done to show how the towers collapsed that confirmed the combination of factors that contributed to it.

Third, it was a combination of factors. The planes plowing into the buildings tore up a significant portion of the supporting beams. There was no need to melt the steel to a puddle, all that was necessary was to heat it enough to weaken it so the weight of the upper floors would contribute to the collapse. That's why the south tower collapsed first even though it was hit later. Because it was hit lower so there was more weight pressing on the damaged supports.

So much for that.
    -

Sep 15, 2007, 06:05 PM
    ScottGem:

That can't be true. The amount of jet fuel will not change the temperature at which jet fuel burns. IMPOSSIBLE. And even if GOD granted a dispensation for jet fuel to burn at a higher temperature for the purposes of the terrorists, the beams in the CENTRAL STRUCTURE of the building would NOT have heated evenly and the building would have collapsed SIDEWAYS, instead of straight down in its own footprint. The plane plowed into only ONE SIDE of a FOUR-SIDED building and the jet fuel from the fuselage may have got to the CENTRAL SUPPORT BEAMS on the side that it plowed into and those beams would have been heated by the burning jet fuel, but the other THREE SIDES would not. It was demolition that destroyed all three buildings. Demolition has been agreed to on Building 7, and all buildings came down in exactly the same manner. Not only did we watch it happen, but it is on tape. The blast did not go outward from the other THREE SIDES of the building. All of a sudden the buildings came straight down evenly with all sides parallel in a demolition manner, rather than listing inward to the blast site. And, buildings that collapse without the aid of explosives produce large piles of in-tact concrete that DOES NOT TURN TO DUST AS THEY ARE FALLING, as was witnessed on 9/11/01.

What do you think about the United States having a Controlled Jet Fuel Steel I-Beam Burning Experiment of the same equivalent circumstances? I think an experiment would be wonderful for the United States to be able to see what really happened as it would either confirm or deny the circumstances of the collapse of the WORLD TRADE CENTERS. I think it is imperative, because IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THINKING PEOPLE TO BELIEVE ANYTHING THIS ADMINISTRATION HAS SAID, and it appears to be a cover up, especially since this REPUBLICAN administration is a culture of lies, deceit and corruption; and the 9/11 Commission was also a part of the cover up; otherwise the 9/11 Commission would have made a demonstration of how it ACTUALLY happened to either confirm or deny the circumstances of the collapse of the WORLD TRADE CENTERS. I still want to have a controlled experiment and if our government is unwilling to do an experiment, it is only because they know how it will turn out.

Watch the video and listen to the people. There were lots of EXPLOSIONS:

MIT Engineer Breaks Down WTC Controlled Demolition

Why would Muslim supposed fanatics go to great lengths to wire the largest complex of buildings in the world with explosives when a topple collapse would have caused more damage to lower Manhattan, have been cheaper and would have killed more Americans? Think about it.

Also, Molten steel found in the basement of the WORLD TRADE CENTERS suggests that the commonly used explosive thermite more than likely is responsible for the collapse. Buildings not destroyed by explosives would have insufficient directed energy to produce the large quantities of melted steel that was discovered. The molten steel was found five days after the collapse, on Sept. 16, when the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) used an Airborne Visible/Infrared Imaging Spectrometer (AVIRIS) to locate and measure the site’s hot spots.

Physics Professor Says Science Points To WTC Controlled Demolition

You really need to peruse these sites.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Sep 15, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Martha
    -----------

Consider this:

Let us say that the Twin Towers were an "inside job," how do you explain the Pentagon plane and United Flight 93?

Also one of your links implicated Israel?

The cbs link faults this administration, but terroristic actions were taking place againts the USA in the 90s under a different administration.

Also consider this:

You have the right to express an opinion different from the US government, disparage the President. That is what makes this country great.

In a country like Iran, or taliban controlled Afghanistan, or Iraq under Sadamm
    Would you have this same freedom? If you were Muslim in these same countries could you convert from Islam to a different faith?

Grace and Peace

Sep 15, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Martha, I didn't say the amount of fuel would change the temperature it burned at but it would affect the length of the burn.

As I recall the simulations, the pancaking effect of the collapse was proven out. Also, if you look at the collapses, they began around where the planes hit.

I am not a fan of this administration, far from it. But to believe that anyone wired the towers to collapse is just ludicrous.

I did look at some of the sites you link to. I don't see anything but wild speculation.
    -

Sep 15, 2007, 11:14 PM
    inthebox:

"Let us say that the Twin Towers were an "inside job," how do you explain the Pentagon plane and United Flight 93?"

Transcript: Alex Jones Interviews Col. Donn de Grand-Pre, U.S. Army (ret.): Explosive New 9/11 Revelations and Explanations

Read this transcript:
    Transcript: Alex Jones Interviews Col. Donn de Grand-Pre, U.S. Army (ret.): Explosive New 9/11 Revelations and Explanations

The Pentagon was hit by a pilotless remote controlled drone or a Global Hawk cruise missile.

Flight 93 was engaged by the North Dakota Air National Guard that had moved their "Happy Hooligans" of the 119 Fighter Group out of Hector Field, Fargo, North Dakota to Langley Air Force Base in Southern Virginia prior to 9/11/01. Flight 93 was on a course for either the Capitol or the White House with totally unconscious people on board flying by remote control. The U.S Army Adjutant General of the State of North Dakota ordered the North Dakota Air National Guard's 119 Fighter Group of "Happy Hooligans" out of Langley AFB, Virginia to engage Flight 93. Flight 93 was shortly engaged with two (2) Sidewinder missals and brought down over Pennsylvania about 10:00 AM 9/11/01. THERE WERE NO HIJACKERS. Let's Roll was all made up theatrics for the media and the public.

Cheney is closest to the action, knows exactly what happened and was probably most involved in all the details of 9/11/01.

EXCERPTS FROM ALEX JONES' INTERVIEW WITH COL. DONN DE GRAND-PRE:

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre: It wasn't an overnight thing. You see, as I outline in book 1, and I carry that on in book 2, as well as book 3, we were on the verge of a military coup d'etat. And this was long in the planning and even after the 78 days of bombing Kosovo, it became critical. And we were close to a coup d'etat at that time. In my survey of the reports and the pilots who worked with that, a coup was a possibility. In fact, a coup d'etat was pulled on the morning of September 11th. Only it was an administrative or what we call a cold coup d'etat.

Alex Jones: Or reverse coup d'etat.

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre: Yes, in fact...

Alex Jones: A counter revolutionary junta.

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre: Well that is correct. And as we delved into that, we found that the culprits, including Rumsfeld, were part of a neocon group that had been planning this thing for literally years prior to September 11th.

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre: Okay, I've got three books out, Alex, under the title, "Barbarians Inside the Gates." Book 1 was "The Serpent's Sting," Book 2 is "The Viper's Venom," Book 3 which just came out is "The Rattler's Revenge." And I'd like to quote from Book 2, which came out October of 2002. There is a very important paragraph there. It says, "The trigger for the 911 activity was the imminent and unstoppable world-wide financial collapse which can only be prevented temporarily by a major war, perhaps to become known as World War III. To bring it off one more time, martial law will probably be imposed in the United States."

Alex Jones: And now we've seen Gen. Eberhart say that that's the next step. Tommy Franks said that's the next step. Are those now chilling statements?

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre: Yes, they are. This next step will be preceded by what I write up in book 1 ' "The Serpent's Sting." I wrote of a coming coup d'etat. And this was written in the year 2000. And sure as blazes, it's coming. And it will be preceded by these kinds of things as enunciated by Tommy Franks, among others. So we are in a world of hurt, Alex.

Alex Jones: Now, by a coup d'etat, you mean another intensification of a reverse coup d'etat to keep the people from fighting against the New World Order or do you mean the type that Bill Clinton successfully stopped in his administration?

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre: Well, I'm talking about the administrative coup d'etat that came off September 11th.

Alex Jones: You're talking about an intensification of the elite in a coup d'etat against America.

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre: That is correct.

Alex Jones: Well, I mean, it's ongoing. They are federalizing everything, they are militarizing everything, they're engaging in the classic takeover, are they not?

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre: Yes, there are. And from this, Alex, and I bring this out very clearly in book 3, the only way we can stop it is with the classic counter-coup d'etat where the military steps in. And under the aegis of the military itself, disengaging or disemboweling the civilian hierarchy and taking over and re-running or re-organizing the federal government.

Alex Jones: Now the problem is they've got so many CFR minions in the Pentagon. We know that Clinton had some officers terminated and, in their office, shot multiple times and the rest of it. We know that that happened but the question is how many of the high level officers are on the globalist team?

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre: I can only say several of the highest level are members now of the Council on Foreign Relations. The important thing to consider is how many of them are sincere in their beliefs as enunciated by the CFR. I believe there are several sleepers and I believe I know some of them personally who are three and four-star generals. They are members of the CFR but "their heart belongs to Jesus," if I can use that expression because they are true Semper Fidelity people. Some of them happen to be Marines. And I'm counting on them to do the right thing. And I bring this out in book 3.

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre:
    Yes, that's plausible, that's correct. I don't believe it will happen in exactly that fashion. And the thing about a coup d'etat and a counter-coup d'etat is you never know when it's going to happen. You never know exactly who is involved. This is a plus for any planners of a counter-coup d'etat.

Alex Jones: Well, this is certainly dividing the wheat from the chaff. How many people, and we'll get the answer to the question when we get back from your feelers in the Pentagon, how many people in there now know that an element of the global system, a crime syndicate, carried out 91, I mean, only an idiot would know, would think they didn't but the point is, this has got to be accelerating the division. And I want to get your take on the pulse of that and we'll take calls when we get back. Stay with us.
    -

Sep 15, 2007, 11:35 PM
    ScottGem:

There was NO pancaking effect. A pancaking effect would slow the building down at each floor. The buildings came straight down within seconds and they didn't burn for any length of time, either. The molten steel did smoldered for a long time, but ALL the jet fuel was burned in a short amount of time.

Sep 16, 2007, 05:03 AM
    Flight 93 was engaged by the North Dakota Air National Guard that had moved their "Happy Hooligans" of the 119 Fighter Group out of Hector Field, Fargo, North Dakota to Langley Air Force Base in Southern Virginia prior to 9/11/01. Flight 93 was on a course for either the Capitol or the White House with totally unconscious people on board flying by remote control. The Adjunct General of the State of North Dakota ordered the North Dakota Air National Guard's 119 Fighter Group of "Happy Hooligans" out of Langley AFB, Virginia to engage Flight 93. Flight 93 was shortly engaged with two (2) Sidewinder missals and brought down over Pennsylvania about 10:00 AM 9/11/01. THERE WERE NO HIJACKERS. Let's Roll was all made up theatrics for the media and the public.
    Oh puhleeze! And how do you account for the relatives of passengers who received calls from them during the flight?

Now I will tell you another FACT. I was in Tower 2 that morning. I worked for a firm that occupied the middle floors of that building. The department I worked for was in charge of Facilities maintenance and security. It would have been very hard for explosives to have been planted without their knowledge. I also saw a documentary about the head of security for Dean Witter who occupied most of that tower including the floors where the second plane hit. For explosives to have been planted he would have had to know about it, yet he died that day trying to rescue people.

Sorry, lady, but go peddle your papers someplace else. I don't know who this Alex Jones or alleged Col are, but that interview is garbage. But you go on believing it if it makes you happy. Would you like some tin foil to make hats to protect your brain waves?
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 10:46 AM
    ScottGem:

You are correct, NO TERRORIST planted those explosives. There were a lot of explosives and the explosives were planted over a long period by our own government at convenient times well in advance of the 9/11 airplanes attack. There is no way that much of an explosion could have been done expediently by foreigners. I'm certain there were quite a few people who would possibly be able to get more truth out about how it was done who died in the WORLD TRADE CENTERS explosions.

Read what the Retired U.S. Army Colonel says. The U.S. Army gave metals to the pilots that brought down Flight 93, READ THE INTERVIEW, but nothing was on the news. HUSH, HUSH. The RIGHT WING EXTREME owns the media and seldom is anything told to the masses except what the EXTREME RIGHT WING wants them to hear or read. The internet is the only hope for any kind of democracy.

If you want understanding, instead of contention, you really need to read this interview, and, if you choose, call the Colonel. He gave his phone number.

Alex Jones is a "for truth" National Radio Broadcaster and you can find him on the internet by just typing in Alex Jones on a Google Search, but here is a url:

Alex Jones' Infowars.com :: There is a War on for Your Mind!

Remember anything "truth" can be checked if you are willing. I trust Alex Jones as he has been an advocate for truth many years.

I am in hope that http.www.democracynow.org will do a report on Flight 93 and the Pentagon.

Sep 16, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Oh lady you are a piece of work. You so want to believe this garbage its ludicrous.

I didn't say terrorists couldn't have planted explosives, I said NO one could have planted explosives! You have no clue about the interior structure of the building, I do. There is no way, especially after the '93 bombing, that packages of explosives could have sat undetected for the length of time you are talkiing about. The interior on most floors were set to be very flexible, so cubicles were constantly being moved around. You claim there is no way the planes could have caused the collapse, I tell you there is no way explosives could have been placed as you claim. Not a chance!

I don't care what this colonel says. If he claims there were no hijackers on Flight 93 and that all the passengers were unconcscious that is totally refuted by the phone calls made to relatives from the plane. That alone eliminates his credibility.

Sorry lady, but everything you've claim I've been able to refute. What you have is a few nutcases who've come up with some plausible conspiracies that don't survive the light of truth but which have appealed to your paranoia so you buy into it.

Again, go peddle your papers somewhere else. Because I've had enough of your garbage.
    nilbog Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2007, 03:30 PM
    I'm just going to relax through all the conspiracy stuff. In time, one story will be accepted.
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 04:10 PM
    ScottGem:

Whether you know it or not, demolition was placed. Demolition placement doesn't require a lot of space. You need to be more learned about demolition before you make such ignorant statements.

Sep 16, 2007, 05:17 PM
    No, you BELIEVE demolition charges were placed due to some paranoid fantasy. You have no clue what I know about demolition. It doesn't matter how small a charge might have been placed. I KNOW how the floors in that building were set up. I know there is no way that such charges could have sat undetected for any length of time. What do you know of demolition besides the ravings of paranoid conspiracy theorists?

What I stated was stated not from ignorance but from first hand knowledge of the management and security of the buildings. The only ignorance I see here is yours.

You made a statement earlier that the media is controlled by the "Right Wing extreme". I'm sure that comes as a surprise to the jewish liberals ;) usually cited by conspiracy theorists. I'm also sure that Bush wishes the media was so controlled. If it were true, then why wasn't Cheney's hunting "accident" totally suppressed? It defies logic to think that if what your sites say is true that it wouldn't have become more mainstream. I've looked through some of the sites you linked and see nothing but garbage. I'm sure, if I searched, I could come up with sites that debunk this garbage. But I'm not going to waste my time. There are a number of facts that I know to be true by experience and first hand knowledge that debunk this garbage.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 05:45 PM
    The [B
    Pentagon [/B] was hit by a pilotless remote controlled drone or a Global Hawk cruise missile.
    Thanks for that info. I'll call my friend who was sitting on 395 and saw a plane through his driver's side window plow into the pentagon... It's amazing how they make those cruise missile thingys look so much like real planes...

/Stop feeding the troll, people.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Sep 16, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Whether you know it or not, demolition was placed.

I heard similar theories concerning the Oklahoma City federal building bombing. What are the sources for such claims? While I do acknowledge that our government has shown ignorance on occasions, I have read nothing yet that would lead me to believe that the government initiated or deliberately murdered it's own people. Understand that I didn't vote for George Bush in 2000 or 2004. Aside from other issues, most of my criticism of the man has to do with his plans post 9/11 and how the current administration is carrying out the Iraqi war campaign.

Bobby
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 06:17 PM
    jillianleab:

What do you mean troll? This isn't a PARTISAN BLOG, is it? I understood this to be a discussion blog for politics.

OK, your friend saw an airplane hit the Pentagon, where is this airplane, that isn't a drone or a missal, so people can go see it and take pictures? Why are there no pictures? This was a big happening and there should have been lots of pictures and movies before it was cleaned up, surely there were, but where are they and why can't we see them? It is illogical that pictures wouldn't have been taken of an airplane crash into the Pentagon. You are correct though, drones for sure look like airplanes and I understand some missals do as well.

Sep 16, 2007, 06:29 PM
    There is plenty of footage of the two planes slamming into the towers. So you would have us believe that these alleged conspirators flew two planes into the towers, but used some drone to attack the Pentagon? And what happened to AA Flight 77 if it didn't crash into the Pentagon?

You talk about illogic when there is so much illogical and just plain wrong about your off the wall theories.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Yes, and people like this, are just plain criminal, they do a disservice to the people who was on the planes, who died, they show no respect to the family of the people on the planes who lost their love ones,

They do injustice to the tears of the family members who may have heard their love one for the last time on a cell phone from that plane.
    I can not believe someone can hate one political group or political person so much they will believe these lies and live in a world of fanticy that they actually believe these things.
    And yes political forums and sane thoughts are always welcome, but this belongs with the elvis sightings and the big foot beleivers.

I was part ( very small part) of helping with questioning of some of the people invovled with the flight school and also some other people who had ties to some of the terrorist that highjacked the plane. So I know it was planes, and only those people who want to hate so bad they will accept lies because they don't want to believe the truth
    -

Sep 16, 2007, 06:36 PM
    BABRAM:

1st of all, knowledge of welding and the temperatures it takes to melt steel. Forget the stuff about conspiracy theories, I want publicly controlled experiments with jet fuel in a torch so that I can see that jet fuel will melt steel. An experiment for actual fact doesn't seem to me to be outrageous. So, lets just do an experiment with jet fuel in a torch and see if we can melt steel and the controversy will be over. Why is that so hard? NASA found that steel was melted, which it appears to me is why the WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDINGS came down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

View more questions Search