Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ben101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Individual Government Grants
    Is it possible to propose a specific grant to the government for an individual. If so, where can I go (website books. etc.) to learn more about this process. If not, then, are there any agencies/foundations/sponsorships that one can propose their own personal grant to. Again, if so, where can I find more information about this process. All help is appriciated, I am trying to help a friend, and I need financial support to do so.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben101
    Is it possible to propose a specific grant to the government for an individual. If so, where can I go (website books. ect.) to learn more about this process. If not, then, are there any agencies/foundations/sponsorships that one can propose their own personal grant to. Again, if so, where can i find more information about this process. All help is appriciated, I am trying to help a friend, and I need financial support to do so.
    As an individual, I'm not sure you can propose a grant.
    You can apply as an individual, but it gets more involved after that, though.

Grants.gov

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

Government Grants [ 4 Answers ]

Hey you. I had a few questions about government grants, because I think I'm getting scammed. Ok, first off I called this 1-800 number for a government grant, he got my first and last name, address, and phone number and asked me how much I needed. I said 50,000 for a house. He called me back in 30...

View more questions Search