Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nayame79 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Friend can't keep secrets
    My friend and I have known each other for 5yrs and I always told her things about me. All the relationships mistakes I have made in life. Few months ago I cheated on my husband and she was the first person I told. I needed someone to talk to and she was there not knowing everything I tell her she tells her boyfriend who I have notice now that he doesn't respect me.

I have confess the cheating to my husband he took me back and we have put all that behind us. My husband told me as long as we can deal with the problems ourself and people don't have to know. What he doesn't know is, my friend knows and I can bet my life she has told her boyfriend

What hurts me the most is I am very good in keeping her secrets. What she tells me about stay within me and I don't tell no one

I don't have proof she told her boyfriend but I can tell the way the boyfriend is acting towards me. He suddenly disrespect me and the statements he makes every time I'm around him. Like (how can someone cheat on their husband)

Any advice on what I should do regarding all this. Please
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 07:22 PM
    First of all do not do anything that you would be ashamed of your husband knowing. Next is the girlfriend... well she will not be a problem anymore because she will not know anything that can hurt you.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 09:51 AM
    You don't have to tell her anything else. Good for you for coming clean, that must have taken a load off!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nayame79
    my friend and i have known each other for 5yrs and i always told her things about me. all the relationships mistakes i have made in life. few months ago i cheated on my husband and she was the first person i told. i needed someone to talk to and she was there not knowing everything i tell her she tells her boyfriend who i have notice now that he doesn't respect me.

i have confess the cheating to my husband he took me back and we have put all that behind us. my husband told me as long as we can deal with the problems ourself and people don't have to know. what he doesn't know is, my friend knows and i can bet my life she has told her boyfriend

what hurts me the most is i am very good in keeping her secrets. what she tells me about stay within me and i don't tell no one

i don't have proof she told her boyfriend but i can tell the way the boyfriend is acting towards me. he suddenly disrespect me and the statements he makes everytime i'm around him. like (how can someone cheat on their husband)

any advice on what i should do regarding all this. please
    Anything we can do for you to get you through this, we will do our best. Good job again. And Hugs to you! Start
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 4, 2007, 03:27 PM
    I don't think that you should let her know any of your secrets. If you want to talk about something you should go to your husband and tlak to him about it and just so that your husband doesn't decide to leave you DON'T ever cheat on him again. Unless he has cheated or has does something wrong, he doesn't deserve that but if he has then he doesn't deserve you.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 8, 2007, 04:44 AM
    I do agree with letmetellu... I think you should stay away from her step by step... and do not share with her anything anymore...

Ms. Redrose

my friend and i have known each other for 5yrs and i always told her things about me. all the relationships mistakes i have made in life. few months ago i cheated on my husband and she was the first person i told. i needed someone to talk to and she was there not knowing everything i tell her she tells her boyfriend who i have notice now that he doesn't respect me.

i have confess the cheating to my husband he took me back and we have put all that behind us. my husband told me as long as we can deal with the problems ourself and people don't have to know. what he doesn't know is, my friend knows and i can bet my life she has told her boyfriend

what hurts me the most is i am very good in keeping her secrets. what she tells me about stay within me and i don't tell no one

i don't have proof she told her boyfriend but i can tell the way the boyfriend is acting towards me. he suddenly disrespect me and the statements he makes everytime i'm around him. like (how can someone cheat on their husband)

Aliyu Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 10:15 AM

Try to avoid contact with that person's boy friend for some long term, all those sort of thoughts will wash away from him and You should try not to repeat such mistake!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bollywood Secrets [ 4 Answers ]

Hi So many of these Bollywood actresses have such smooth, clear and fair skin. What is there secret:confused: If anyone knows please do tell.

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

Hacking Runescape! Secrets Revealed! [ 85 Answers ]

Hello people you came here because you thought I was going to tell you how to hack Runescape, but sadly you are wrong. I am here to explain, know, learn why you people want to hack a game. Why do you? Unfair advantage? Revenge? Want to be rank 1? Why? Hackers have a lifetime of guilt. They just...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Secrets [ 29 Answers ]

I am confused about whether to continue a two year relationship or not. We see each other 3-4 days a week. He lives a couple hours from me and stays with me most of the time we are together because I need to be close to my job. Good things: interested in many, many of the same things, he is...

View more questions Search