**cough cough**

Stop feeding the troll.

**cough cough**
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    That is sick!

People like this give everyone all the more reason to never take an eye off of their kids.
    The disgusting aspect is she's hiding this just like Couey! (Let's keep it in the trailer)
    It's only a matter of time. I hope the kid says something at school (if he's allowed out of sick-bird's sight)
    And it's her own!!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by greyraven
    To those of you who've posted helpful medical information, thank you.

To the hysterics: Please move to the middle east with the rest of your kind.

GR
    The disturbing part is that you are not "hysterical" that your stepdaughter would want to do this. To even ask this question makes me think that you were actually thinking of letting this go on.

This is disgusting, perverse, and immoral. I hope for your son's sake you do not allow this to happen. Things like this can either scar kids, or make them grow up to be perverts as well.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 07:37 PM
    To those of you who've posted helpful medical information, thank you.

To the hysterics: Please move to the middle east with the rest of your kind.

GR
    Your village is calling.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 07:37 PM
    And Dan thinks this is a good idea ?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 07:40 PM
    If you really want to see hysteria go into any police department, children's medical center or school and tell them exactly what you have told us. Please post back with the results.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Oh, no, you didn't!!!

The stupidity HERE!!!! Woman, you are stupid to even entertain the idea that this is appropriate!!!
    Agggghhhhhh, I can't rate this answer and agreeeeee with it , and I so want to.
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    If you really want to see hysteria go into any police department, childrens medical center or school and tell them exactly what you have told us. Please post back with the results.
    Hysteria, that is an under statement, and that is a pretty powerful word.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 07:53 PM
    It just sickens me to think that people even have to question this. In this day in age with sexual predators, etc.

Hell, my 5 year old won't even let me in the bathroom when he is taking a bath except to wash him then I have to "close" my eyes. LOL

If this is not a troll, I am truly shaken up by the morals of our society today.

I really do hope that this was a troll and that this is not going on, but I feel the opposite is true.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    It just sickens me to think that people even have to question this. In this day in age with sexual predators, etc.

Hell, my 5 year old won't even let me in the bathroom when he is taking a bath except to wash him then I have to "close" my eyes. LOL

If this is not a troll, I am truly shaken up by the morals of our society today.

I really do hope that this was a troll and that this is not going on, but I feel the opposite is true.
    Got to spread the rep, but I truly hope it is a troll too.

With all of the sexual predators in this day and age, I don't even want to send my boys to school. I'd rather homeschool them, then at least I'd know they are safe.
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2007, 09:54 PM
    I used to take baths with my three year old brother when I was 7.
    I think that's the only time its accseptable.

I don't understand why she wants to have bath with him, can she not bathe herself? Does she need company? Would she be wearing a swim suit? I can understand that -

My older cousin Caroline ( who was 18- 19) would wear a swim suit and sometimes step into the tub with me when she was giving me a bath when I was 8ish and help me wash my hair, If you are talking about a situation like this then that's much more understandable, well at least to me.

Its also not like a mother having a bath with her small child which I use to do sometimes until I was 5ish, if my mum was in the bath sometimes I would jump in but its very different than a 19 year old step sister. ( in my family this is not odd at all , if it is do enlighten me )

Anyway
    On to the genital warts , no-no-no.
    Keep safe.
    Don't worry what your husband says or his daughter.
    Its your son and his health.
    Its not necessary she has a bath with him, if it isn't like the situations I said above it is also inappropriate she has a bath with him.

There are other ways to bond with him if it isn't in any way perverted but just considered some sort of fun activity in your house hold, how about they do finger painting or lego?
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Wow, This place is such a joke!!

I was really hoping for some intelligent, thoughtful responses, whether they agreed with persons of differing ages/genders bathing innocently together or not, but there's been nothing but peanut-gallery style heckling from arrogant perverts with dirty minds. At least letmetellu has a sense of humor about being a prick.

You are all so quick to throw *me* in jail who's trying to protect my kid, and get some support in doing so.

Yeah. Throw me in jail. Leave my son with his father and the step-daughter.
    Great work, guys...

*sigh*
    GR
    Not exactly sure that your step daughter or your son would be left there if you were in jail. You and your step daughter may even be roomies.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Wow, This place is such a joke!!

I was really hoping for some intelligent, thoughtful responses, whether they agreed with persons of differing ages/genders bathing innocently together or not, but there's been nothing but peanut-gallery style heckling from arrogant perverts with dirty minds. At least letmetellu has a sense of humor about being a prick.

You are all so quick to throw *me* in jail who's trying to protect my kid, and get some support in doing so.

Yeah. Throw me in jail. Leave my son with his father and the step-daughter.
    Great work, guys...

*sigh*
    GR
    Yes I was trying to show a little humor because I could not think of anything to say that could be any kind of an answer to your idea that a 19 year old girl should be bathing with your son. You mentioned somewhere in the past that no one had been worried about the situation and all wanted to put you in jail, well I am more worried about your son living with you than I am him bathing with a 19 year old step sister.
    If it was your 7 year old daughter bathing with your 19 year old stepson would have the same opinion about that as you have now.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 5, 2007, 06:44 AM
    You want a simple answer for this grey? NO. Do NOT allow this to happen.

Obviously, for many reasons.

p.s. PUBLIC forum = you can't control people's responses and only tell them what you want to hear or not hear. Consider that before you post something this outrageous again.
    Michelle0410 Posts: 62, Reputation: 12

Sep 5, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Oh no, no, no...

You say that you don't want to here lectures on the imorality of this thread, well are you suggesting that if this 19 year old WOMAN didn't not have genital warts you would allow your 7 year old son to take a bath with his step-sister? I couldn't imagine. People go to jail for these kinds of activities. Not saying that your step-daughter would endanger your son, but it defiantely endangers his well-being. At 7 years old they remember things and they defiantely don't need to be exposed to bathing with a grown woman. You know think about this, if you had read a thread that stated my 19 year old step-son is bathing with my 7 year old daughter what would you think? There is no difference! A grown woman is a grown woman and a grown man is a grown man! A CHILD IS A CHILD! You are taking a normal child hood away from him, things like this will undoubtfully force him to grow up early and be curious about far more than his age requires him to be. NOT COOL! Obviously she's not a very responsible person to begin with if she has obtained genital warts, there's unsafe sex going on somewhere, why would you allow your son to be part of something so... disturbing, try not to flatter yourself by "dogging" everyone's opinion, but ma'am if EVERYONE is saying the same thing doesn't that make you wonder if you aren't seeing the big picture and if maybe you should think hard about the things you are allowing your child to be influenced by?? :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step daughter [ 7 Answers ]

This is another problem we had along with the other post. Something I need to know if I'm right or wrong. My husband has a daughter he raised since she was 9, he spoile her and never told her no and still doesn't she is 25. When we first got together she sang in kerokie bars and at fairs etc... ...

What to do with a step-son [ 6 Answers ]

I need advice about a 8 year old step-on that is a lot smarter than his mom thinks he is. I am a GOD fearing man that lives by standards and respect for others, so how can I get my point across to my step-son to be respectful without my wife giving me a soar eye for being hard on him (not yelling...

My step son wants me to adopt him how do I go about it [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married to my husband for 8 years, and I have been raising his son as my own ever since! His mother has not been an active part of his life she lives in another country with her new husband, changed her religion and way of life for him to muslim (we are catholic) who is in the...

Step daughter [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I got married 7 months ago, he has a 19 yr. old daughter whom I got along with until we got married, she tried to ruin the wedding and acted really bad at the reception, getting into a big fight with her dad that night and didn't say a word to me the whole night. After we got back...

Adopting a step daughter [ 4 Answers ]

My step daughter's Father is now dead and she would like me to adopt her so that she can genuinely feel part of our family. I would also like this to happen but what is involved in the legal process and how long does this take. Also is there a large cost involved?

View more questions Search