Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 12:26 PM
    I will agree, trust is a hard thing to re-gain. I had the issue of not being able to trust people afraid the betrayed me until our counselor explained to me that trust is something that I would have to allow myself to re-gain and that I couldn't depend on my husband to help me with it... it was all on me. She also explain that trust was for me and not him. After that it just clicked... it got it.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich
    I wonder if he fully understand the peril he's placed on his family...
    and his future...
    I don't know if he does. I hope he understands what he is doing and how I am feeling. If he doesn't, I hope he does soon.
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    I will agree, trust is a hard thing to re-gain. I had the issue of not being able to trust people afraid the betrayed me until our counselor explained to me that trust is something that I would have to allow myself to re-gain and that I couldn't depend on my husband to help me with it...it was all on me. She also explain that trust was for me and not him. After that it just clicked...it got it.
    That makes a lot of sense. That is one smart couselor you went to. ;)

If he has given me a reason not to trust him it is going to take time before I am able to again.
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 12:28 PM
    I wonder if he fully understand the peril he's placed on his family...
    and his future...
    Most people don't until they've about lost it all. :(
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 4, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    Most people don't until they've about lost it all. :(
    Exact-a-mundo!

And that's why I suggested she needs to set up a visit, ;) ;) , to Mom's... eh??
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Exact-a-mundo!

And that's why I suggested she needs to set up a visit, ;) ;) , to Mom's... eh?!?!
    OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH now I see where you are going with this! It's actually quite clever! :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 12:41 PM
    You guys are all full of great ideas. Thank you. :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Your welcome! :D
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Okay he just called me from work saying he talked to this girl on the phone. Apparently I was "misunderstanding" the nature of all of these messages. He said that she wanted to talk to him about when he was going to get a job in Kentucky before he got this awesome job offer. She wanted to "make sure that was what he really wanted".

She posted a comment on the bulletin he put out about his new job offer saying "I dont wish you luck". How freakin rude is that?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 4, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    Okay he just called me from work saying he talked to this girl on the phone. Apparently I was "misunderstanding" the nature of all of these messages. He said that she wanted to talk to him about when he was going to get a job in Kentucky before he got this awesome job offer. She wanted to "make sure that was what he really wanted".

She posted a comment on the bulletin he put out about his new job offer saying "I dont wish you luck". How freakin rude is that?
    She sounds like a stalker! Dangerous! IMO
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Whooaa what a scallywag that lass be! Sorry still in pirate mode! Star to be honest, it still sounds fishy to me. The little comment she made translates as "flirt" in my eyes. Keep your guard up.
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 02:51 PM
    I don't believe anything until I hear it with my own ears or see it with my own eyes.

I just wrote the (insert bad words here) a myspace message asking her what the hell her problem is.

I'm done, tired of it, and not taking it anymore. The only thing I can do right now is cry.
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 03:07 PM
    That's how I am Star... can't fully believe anything until I get hardcore evidence! You have a right to ask her what the bleep her problem is! It's OK to cry to, better that then breaking everything in sight!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Star, so sorry to hear all of this, I wish you well with this, I really do. I hope you do have a good cry it always seems to help, to release the pain... I am sorry sweet. I think going to visit mom is a great idea!
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Star, so sorry to hear all of this, I wish you well with this, I really do. I hope you do have a good cry it always seems to help, to release the pain....I am sorry sweet. I think going to visit mom is a great idea!
    Thank you hun. :)

I am having a good cry now as we speak, and it seems to be helping a bit.
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Oh how I wish I could be right there holding your hand. How I wish I could give you a big huge hug and let you cry on my shoulder. How horrible, you are such a sweety and now this.
    davimarti Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Sep 4, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Unfortunately I think you aleady know the answer you are trying to avoid.I f it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck. Now the hard part, you need to decide what you need to do with your present situation
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 4, 2007, 05:16 PM
    If you still love him and he still loves you then try councilling, but if he doesn't think he needs you then leave him and I'm sure one day he will be like "Wow life is bad without her".

There is a lot of pages and I don't really have much time, so if I'm like missing something let me know.

Tell him to either explain what is going or you are leaving him.

And I would talk to the little sister. Just don't stoop to her level else your husband won't see why he should be with you.

And remember you always have your kids so if he leaves who needs him!
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 05:17 PM
    Its all done and over with anyway. I'm asking him for a divorce when I get home. She messaged me saying it was "nothing" and "not my problem".

I'm tired of the lies, and tired of the bull****.
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Oh sweet... I am pm-ing you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search