Sep 3, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Scribbled on bathroom wall
    Roses are redish,

Violets are blueish,

If it wasn't for Christmas,

We'd all be Jewish.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Sep 3, 2007, 08:27 PM
    I don't know about that. But for sure the Kosher section at my local grocery would carry a larger selection. :)

Bobby

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom wall wet dirt smell [ 5 Answers ]

We have a 4 1/2 year old house with a problem that no one has been able to figure out. It started about 3 years ago when we began to notice a wet dirt smell in the wall behind The shower of our bathroom. It does not smell all the time, frequently when you use the shower or if it is a windy day...

Bathroom Wall Tile - HELP! [ 6 Answers ]

Uh oh! My first attempt at putting tile on a bathroom wall and I may have a problem. Here is the story. I installed Hardibacker board around the tub and green board in the rest of the bath. I taped the seams and used joint compound, then sanded (several times). It looked so good that I taped...

Bathroom Wall Tile [ 2 Answers ]

I am tiling my bathroom walls with a ceramic tile. I want to do a diamond pattern. When I cut the pieces on a 45 degree angle, the tile chips off when I get close to the opposite corner. I don't get a clean cut from end to end. What is the secret to getting a nice end to end cut?

Ticking sound in bathroom wall [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have a ticking sound in my wall right around my stink pipe that only occurs when water is running out of the tub. It starts when the water is running and then continues for a few minutes after. I can't seem to see any water leak and the fact that it is just a steady tick... tick... tick leads...

Bathroom sink drains through floor not wall [ 9 Answers ]

Hello First, let me say this a great forum. I just found it and registered. I want to put in a Kohler Cimmaron pedestal sink in my bathroom. The only difficulty is that the existing drain goes through the concrete floor rather than curving into the wall. And, it is about three inches off...

View more questions Search