Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Occupied Japan cups and saucers
    Does anyone know the value of "made in Occupied Japan" china? I have a few cups and saucers that I've inherited from grandparents. I'd like to sell them but have no idea of their value. Any good websites where I might find the answers?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Here is a website for people selling Occupied Japan cups/saucers :

Cliftons Collectibles Occupied Japan Cups and Saucers

They range from about $6.00 - $20.00. Good luck! :)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Here is another website, this person is selling them for a bit more :

Made in Occupied Japan - China

It all just depends on how much a collector will pay. If you have a piece that a collector doesn't have yet, he/she will more than likely be willing to pay more than a non-collector. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Two very excellent and helpful answers above!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord showing apartment while occupied [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is legal for a landlord to show an apartment while it is still occupied. I have satisfied my lease and am moving in 30 days. She keeps giving my telephone number to people who are calling me wanting to view. I told her to stop so now she is going to just show the place...

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

Measuring cups [ 9 Answers ]

I'm British living in Poland and am unable to get the 'measuring cups' used in american recipes. Can anyone tell me roughly the size of cup used. Is it a traditional tea cup size? My scales convert from oz to grams, is there any easy way to convert for example 1 cup of sugar or flour into oz or...

View more questions Search