Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnfarah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Auto sales
    How much average auto sales person makes in houston, tx. I'm trying to move in tx
    acw Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 02:33 PM
    John... are you selling cars now?

Where are you located?
    misfitdan329 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 04:58 PM
    I would like to purchase a 2007 Toyta FJ Cruiser; the prices are outrageous. Does any know what the mark up is for these vehicles?

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outside sales? [ 2 Answers ]

[ok here's my question, I have checked out many sales poss. However I find most of them ,quite fake, and very dishonest. Can anybody tell me about the company called FULLER BRUSH COMPANY? ARE THEY EAZY TO SELL? BRAD

New to sales [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have just got a promotion at work and will be starting as a sales representative for an electrical wholesaler in October and was looking for any advice, help or useful info, books or websites. Anything will be useful because as much as I'm looking forward to it, I'm also nervous. Thanks...

Auto reposession/Default on Auto Loan [ 3 Answers ]

To whom could lend some immediate advice, I purchased a 2005 brand new vehicle in 2005. This automobile has been repossessed as of 5/07. In addition, I filed bankruptcy (Chapter 13) in 2006 to avoid this very problem, however that has been dismissed for lack of payments. My current...

High Pressure Sales with Private Sales Clubs [ 4 Answers ]

To Whom: Is it legal in the state of Rhode Island/Connecticut for a private sales club (Direct Buy) to force a prospective member to join immediately after a forced one hour sales pitch? Direct Buy instructs their prospective customers that if they don't apply for membership immediately they...

ISP sales [ 6 Answers ]

I am entering into ISP sales with some sales experience, but in other areas, does anyone have any good websites or books that they know about on this subject? It would be appreciated! :)

View more questions Search