Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Will828 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 05:18 AM
    Free Christian counseling course
    I am looking for resources for free christian-oriented counseling courses which may or may not lead to certificate or degree. Courses which help one learn the counseling process.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2007, 05:25 AM
    When you Google, "free Christian counseling courses" there are many links that pop up. Not knowing if you have a particular church affiliation, I would say that you browse through the links and decide on your own:
    free christian counseling courses - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free bankrupcty counseling courses online? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any free bankrupcty counseling courses that you can do online:(

Consumer counseling [ 2 Answers ]

We have been with a consumer counseling agency for the last two months, which they have been making payments to our creditors. We have one creditor Sears, which has been handed over to a collection agency. The collection agency has been calling our home and telling us they do not work with...

Home Equity loan or Consumer Credit Counseling [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I need some advice. I have about 52,000 worth of credit card and loan debt. I have a credit score of 680 which was 721. I am currently with a consumer credit counseling service which I have to pay 1200.00 a month for 4 years. Im having a hard time making that payment! My question is should...

Finding Free Counseling [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one have advice or guidance for finding free, local, emotional counseling and therapy, that is reliable and good? There is some information on the internet but how can one know which way to go and which organization offers good services? So, if you've had experiences with a certain...

I think I need Counseling [ 7 Answers ]

It's funny that counseling has been popping up in some relationship posts. I was just thinking today that I really need it. I posted about breaking up with my boyfriend in December and he called three weeks ago... I never called him back because I'm not ready. So even though I miss him terribly I...

View more questions Search