Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flexel Posts: 61, Reputation: 7

Sep 3, 2007, 03:03 AM
    Sudden change
    Well 2 months past on Saturday me and my girlfriend would been going out for 2 months... we kind of fell out Friday night and I stormed off in a huff over something so stupid... come Saturday morning she starts texting agreesively and hinting so I cut her from beating around the bush and asked her if what she was saying was that she didn't want to be with me and she then work around abit and then eventually came out with it. She says the reason where because we wherent haven fun no more. Well as far as I remember Monday we had fun I picked her up and we went and got her hair cut and we had fun at band practise. Tuesday we babysat for her mum and watched a movie and had fun. Her starting fore play and doing dry sex with me... to tease me so I went along with it.. Wednesday didn't see her cause she went shopping Thursday I seen her again at band and we had fun and we made each other laugh. Friday we had sat and watched a movie at her house which was also a good laugh... she was ill and in her jammys she then asked me to scratch her back as it was itchy so I did... everything being so fine~!! Till I took a huff when I was leaving that night because we where at the door and she kept on kissing me neck I told her not to so she went to do it again I told her to stop she said fine then ill keep my hands to myself, I then said I can't be bothered I'm a way home... then this leads on to the beginning of the story like I was saying she split up with me... I then said sorry and that I would make it up to her and so on but she isn't buying any of it. She just keeps saying leave me alone... then I got her to text me normally and so I asked her what she was up to that night she then told me she was texting 2 boys, so I didn't know how to react so I said all right cool. She then never text me back so I text her this morning saying morning how's you. You never text back last night? And she took a big huff saying that she didn't ask me to text her in the morning and she didn't know what to say cause all I said was all right cool. So then I said to her well sorry I didn't know I had to get premision to tet you but obsly am not allowed. She then said something about she could't careless so I take it she doesn't care about even trying to be friends with me and I told her that!! And had no reply since...

Might I add she was run down total tired during the last 2 weeks.
    Having to look after her baby sister a lot.
    Did I push her away from me??
    Is she just wanting space and is pushing me away?
    Should I just leave it at that?
    Should I leave it a few weeks and try talking to her again?

WHAT SHOULD I DO!! HELP PLEASE!!
    THIS GIRL IS MY FIRST TRUE LOVE!!
    I Don't WANT TO LOOSE HER JUST YET!!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2007, 05:52 AM
    It is tough being in a relationship where one cares more than the other and you are in that kind of relationship. Honestly? Leave the girl alone. I do not know what game she is playing but do not be part of it. She does not want you to text, then do not text her. She does not want to see you, then do not see her. If she is doing these things to see if you pursue her, then do not pursue her. Is she is doing these things because she really does not want you in her life, then you honestly need to stop. Don't do anything that might be construed as pursuit, which can be termed stalking or harassing. Understand?

Just try and find other people to hang out with, being involved in other activities, settling down to school and all that goes with that, and don't be so serious about this girl. Because she is not serious about you. Leave her alone and take care of yourself. Good luck to you. There is a better girl out there for you.
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Sounds like she is either really tired and not thinking straight or she is bored. I would cut all ties with her for a month or two and see how she reacts.If she really loves you she will realize that she has lost something very dear to her heart and come back. But if she doesn't come back then you know she isn't what you thought of her. I wish you best of luck.

Chin up,
    Mel
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 08:35 AM
    As a mature no nonsense male, leave this drama alone, and seek a female as mature as you are.
    Flexel Posts: 61, Reputation: 7

Sep 3, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Might I add she will have to see me as we both play in the Same Pipeband together!! But I've decide to got all ties from this morning from when I wrote this but still all advise welcome!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex having a sudden change of heart? [ 5 Answers ]

My exboyfriend and I broke up 3 months ago. He said he needed to find himself and he needed his space and he wanted to work things out. However after a specific doctors appointment that I had he dropped me like a brick and it's been 3 months since our last conversation with one another. At this...

Sudden change [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I started seeing my boyfriend in November and things have been going on well until February. I was really scared about going into the relationship because we are in different states and I've never been in a long distance relationship before. He assured me we would cope and he came to see me a...

Sudden change [ 4 Answers ]

In jan my relationship seemed almost perfect. I'd been living with my partner for almost a year, he had asked me to marry him and I had been over the moon. We got engaged and had a huge party which is something I would never have done if I wasn't 110% I was going to marry him. We talked about...

Sudden change of behavior [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone. My husband and I have 2 cats who are brother and sister. We've had our babies almost their whole lives and they're about 2 years old. They're both usually frisky, playful with each other and us, affectionate and very much a part of our lives. Sebastian, who has always been the...

A sudden change.. . [ 24 Answers ]

The other night, my girlfriend of two years told me that she wanted to have a break. Now I have never had to deal with this so I am not quite sure what this means. She said she didn't love me anymore the way she did for so long and needed time to figure things out. However she did say she still...

View more questions Search