Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    warspite52 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 01:45 AM
    Daughter in law
    Still having ongoing problems with exclusion - think our son may be having concerns as has suddenly been in touch more and making suggestions about visits etc, but don't want to create a problem and feel she should do the asking. She never phones or asks to speak but is pleasant enough on the surface. Her Mother was with them for a month after an op and as D in L was 8 months pregnant my son was doing everything for Mother, which pleased us to think that he was so good - but who brought him up that way - these awful parents i.e. us. Have just had a small op and she hasn't rung or even text or sent wishes, although our son has been on the phone daily, but it feels like she would just like it if we disappeared. Our son has been really unpleasant and we feel she makes bullets and he fires them - broadside!
    Have asked us to go for Christmas, but we don't really want to in case something starts up,both of us have been very stressed and depressed over the past 18 months due to worry over the situation.
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Im not sure of the question... can you be specific?
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with daughter in law problem [ 75 Answers ]

I have a beautiful 19 month granddaughter that I dearly love and I love to spend time with her. The time I get to spend with her seems to me, is the time left over after everyone else. I have made plans for special outings on several occasions only to have them canceled at the last minute. If...

Daughter in law issues [ 14 Answers ]

No longer need

Difficult Daughter-in-Law [ 22 Answers ]

I need some advice. I have a granddaugher that lives in another state with her mother. My son (the father) is married and lives about 45 minutes from me. He was never married to his daughter's mother, and has never paid child support, but his daughter visits him every christmas and during the...

Problems with Daughter in Law [ 2 Answers ]

Problem is usual one - D in L obviously resents us - we see it as a) she is a controlling person - says doesn't argue with her family - obviously she is the control factor in her family. We are long term married with one son - he was married before - and they have a child of 20 months another on...

Daughter-in-law wants mom out [ 7 Answers ]

My mom has lived with my brother and his wife ever since they bought the house (almost 20 years). My mom is not listed as one of the legal owners. 1.Does she have any rights as to who can visit her and when? 2.Even if she does not pay rent, does she have at least some kind of legal protection...

View more questions Search