Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hammy1975 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 01:36 AM
    Am I too late
    My husband was away and after getting a positive opk on Saturday am we didn't have sex until Sunday night - is that too late to get pregnant?
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Sep 3, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Not necessarily. Getting a positive on a opk typically means that you most likely will be ovulating within the next couple of days. You may have been right on time, or you may have missed it. Either way, don't stress out about it. Otherwise it will make it more difficult. I had to have a minor surgical procedure and wasn't allowed intercourse during the time I was supposed to be ovulating. My dh and I had been trying for about 6 months, and thought we would be going into month 7. I actually got pregnant that month! I wasn't stressing about it and was just enjoying myself. Two u/s later confirmed that I had conceived very shortly before my period was due. Never give up hope, and always enjoy trying! This could still be your month! Baby dust

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

A/c comes on late and goes off too soon [ 1 Answers ]

I recently turned off power to my a/c unit to clean filter and now I have replaced the thermostat due to a/c comes on well above the set degree. Still having problems since changing thermostat.:confused:

Is it to late [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I would like to now if it is to late for me to hit the gym once more? I'm 18 years old and I am not as flexible as before also my body shape has changed sense I was 8 years old , and I also lost my confidence in doing back flips, handstands and other tumuling skills. What shuld I...

Does he still want me or is it too late? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a man ask me out for a date while I was working. I gave him my number and he called me. We ended up going out for about a week and it was very intense and beautiful. I know he was like in love with me by how he looked at me and talked to me. I found out he still had pictures of his...

View more questions Search