Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DarkNewbie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2005, 09:33 AM
    Has anyone used the Mena Oatmeal Papaya soap available in Mercury?
    There are 3 kinds of Mena Papaya soap available in Mercury Drug. I'm currently using the one in the white box with Vit. E and have been satisfied.

They recently came out with 2 new variants, green and oatmeal. I'll try them out once my supply of the one with Vit. E runs out. Anybody out there already using them? Let me know what you think.
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2005, 09:21 PM
    Hi! I figured that you want to whiten your skin? If you want a good brand of papaya soap, try Likas Papaya, it doesn't dry the skin, but I don't think it whitens it either

If your goal is to lighten your skin, try kate Jones Kojic Soap. I have tried it and I can see that it really works. Go to www.coco-puro.com There is an no. there where you can order what you need and request for delivery :)
    Jace032000 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 07:13 PM
    It whitened my skin a shade... but I'm also using civanti's meladerm as well... I didn't see real results however until I used the likas papya soap...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mena cream [ 21 Answers ]

For those of you that have used MENA got some questions... Did it really make your face whiter? If I already have light skin will it just keep making me whiter and whiter? Are you supposed to put it on each day? I have been using for 5 days now and it's peeling my skin off to where it's...

Does papaya really whiten the skin? How? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing a concept paper about whitening products, especially those with papaya.. I would like to know how does papaya whiten our skin (or does it really whiten the skin?) And how do experts say that green papaya is better than orange papaya when it comes to whitening the skin? ...

Kissa Papaya [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought 2 Kissa Papaya lotion and 2 bars of soap because they didn't have any more. Has anyone tried this brand and is it more effective than the Likas Papaya brand? I'm thinking the lotion might work stronger than the soap and it smells really nice. Anyone try this brand yet?

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Is papaya soap and cream in the US?. [ 10 Answers ]

Do anyone know if the papaya soap and cream is in the US?. In stores?. and have any one actually ues it?. and has it worked?

View more questions Search