Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Waiting4him453 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Ive been threw hell
    the past 3 years This guy I like love has hurt me a lot and yet I still like him. I asked him out in 6th grade he said no because “his mom said he couldnt date” then in 7th grade I find out that it was a lie and he just didn't want to date me. Then in 8th grade he sends me an email telling me to back off when I hadn't said more than hi since 6th grade. I'm scared I'm not going to make it to my senior year in high school. Life is just getting too hard to handle I'm tired of it HELP
    Hitch21 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting4him453
    the past 3 years This guy i like love has hurt me a lot and yet i still like him. I asked him out in 6th grade he said no because “his mom said he couldnt date” then in 7th grade i find out that it was a lie and he just didnt wanna date me. Then in 8th grade he sends me an email telling me to back off when i hadnt said more than hi since 6th grade. im scared im not gonna make it to my senior year in highschool. Life is just getting too hard to handle im tired of it HELP
    Ask yourself why you like him? When I was younger, I felt the same way about boys that didn't give me attedntion or rejected me. And believe me things will change after high school. Things will change during your senior year. Don't let him ruin your senior year, enjoy it have fun

Ignore him, be distant with him, don't show him you care, the less attention you give the sooner they will be crawling to you. Believe me.

I know its hard to move on, but give it a shot, try to think positive and things can change. Start going out with friends and meet new guys, hang out, avoid him as much as you can.

Things will fall into place, believe me, enjoy your high school years, life is ONLY going to get harder. But the only way to get through it is by being strong, patient, believing in yourself,
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 2, 2007, 11:29 PM
    One chick I went out with said "sorry, i gotta dump you, my boyfriends are meant to meet my parents first, and seeing as how my parents arent here i gotta dump you, you understand?"
    Its called "an excuse"
    Yrs 11 and 12 are the very best school years of your life
    Don't miss them, they are the best, the hardest, the most stressfull, but the very best.
    Think positive. You will find someone perfect for you someday, until then, all the guys are just narrowing it down, practice, life experience, etc.
    We all get tired of life, but trust me, its great
    Be positive, look at the good things.
    There's so much good in your future, people to meet, to love, to help, lives will be changed for better or worse by you. Make it be the better. You only get to live life once, and there's so much good things to do and see and to experience, any bad thing you do, any wasted second, and unhappy day, is such a huge waste. Smile.
    You get dumped? Smile, because it just means your closer to the one who is meant for you.
    You get pushed around? Hold your head high, because when the confident one with the smile on their face and their head held hi speaks, everyone listens and takes notice,
    You take a fall in life? Get up, because as long as you get up, you have never failed
    You feel like there's no hope? Soldier on anyway, as long as you keep trying, you can at least look back and say "hey, it was a tough time, it felt so hopeless, but I did my best, I kept going, and look where I am now! I'm out of that rough patch, I overcame it, I defeated that adversity, and I'm stronger for it.
    And you will overcome this, you will be stronger for it. You will find the guy of your dreams.
    Dark_Slasher Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting4him453
    the past 3 years This guy i like love has hurt me a lot and yet i still like him. I asked him out in 6th grade he said no because “his mom said he couldnt date” then in 7th grade i find out that it was a lie and he just didnt wanna date me. Then in 8th grade he sends me an email telling me to back off when i hadnt said more than hi since 6th grade. im scared im not gonna make it to my senior year in highschool. Life is just getting too hard to handle im tired of it HELP
    I have the same matter -_-

I hurt my girl many times...
    Though I love her more than anything..

For your matter... Its obvious he doesn't love you... Does he?
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 2, 2007, 11:44 PM
    It sucks when you hurt the people you love doesn't it?
    I went through a time when I had almost daily changes of heart/mood swings/ crisiss of faith
    I hurt my friends so much in that time, and I still feel indebted to my friends and to the people I love for their tolerance in that time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed. I like to hang out with guys, because I like them more than girls, like as friends. I'm not a slut and I don't sleep around, I just find it easier to get along with guys. Anyway, any guy that I hang out with, that I don't like, always likes me. But when I find a...

Friend Threw Up Blood [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who threw up blood tonight. She is a 22 year old female and appears to be in good health. She was eating chicken and rice which is a part of her regular diet. She stated she felt fine at first, but then she experienced pain in her abdomen. My friend sat down and waited for the...

EX-Roommate threw away mail [ 4 Answers ]

I found out that an old room mate that I lived with in Aug. of 06 has been throwing away my mail. I did a change of address, but the change of address is only good for so many days. I had a warrant put out on my for a failure to appear and found out that the letter was sent to his address. This man...

My landlord threw my food away without my permission [ 1 Answers ]

After the recent ice storm in Missouri, my power was out in my apartment. Without my permission, my landlord went and threw everything away out of my fridge and freezer. I was wondering if he had the right to do that, considering I was planning on saving a lot of the stuff since my apartment was 17...

I've tried everything but still no luck [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm having a problem with a lot of things. My os is win me and have 64mb ram but the ram isn't causing these problems cause I've tried 500mb and it changed nothing. My problems are that i.e. stops responding on heaps of sites including windows update and I have had this for a while but I can't...

View more questions Search