Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluenote Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Sep 2, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Is this cause by tension or can it be serious?
    Whenever I go through extreme times of mental and emotional stress I get

• Horrible dizzy spells that can last anywhere from 10sec-20minutes
    • Pressure headaches, it feels like someone is blowing a ballon in my face
    • Tenderness, my whole body is sore like im bruised
    • I'm either too warm or too hot all the time
    • Stomache aches
    • Intense feelings of rage alternating with sadness and serious apathy at the world.

Im just worried about myself
    And I want to know what's going on with my body

Thank you
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 8, 2007, 07:47 PM
    This doesn't sound like anything to worry too much about, but you should see a doctor anyway.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Since this is under teen, I would first discuss it with your parents but I believe it needs to be reviewed by a doctor.
    Bluenote Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Sep 10, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Thank you I guess but I want to know what could possibly be causing this not docters notices
    SDRAWKCAB-SDRAWROF Posts: 77, Reputation: 7

Sep 10, 2007, 10:50 AM
    I'm supposing it depends on what is happening in your life at the moment, if anything is causing you stress.
    If so: were those symptoms there beforehand? In which case it probably won't be stress related.
    You should probably go to the doctor though because worrying about it will only make you feel worse.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 04:44 PM
    These are classic symptoms of manic depression and/or bipolar disorder-you need to see a doctor and may need mood-altering medication for a time. I would even seek some psychological counselling for the way you are feeling as in how to deal with stress in a moree positive way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friction and tension help please! [ 1 Answers ]

A 211 kg log is pulled up a ramp by means of a rope that is parallel to the surface of the ramp. The ramp is inclined at 30.0° with respect to the horizontal. The coefficient of kinetic friction between the log and the ramp is 0.850, and the log has an acceleration of 0.700 m/s2. Find the tension...

Nikki Carb - Return Spring Tension? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I have a small question here and looking for some advice. I am in the middle of a nikki 1bbl carb rebuild off a kohler CV25 OHV, and on the choke shaft end was a return spring coiled up around the shaft and I am wondering if there is any special tension or number of winds to use when...

How much tension? [ 1 Answers ]

:) How much tension must a rope withstand if it is used to accelerate a 1046 kg car horizontally along a frictionless surface at 1.21 m/s2?

Tension of a rope [ 1 Answers ]

Two blocks are fastened to the ceiling of an elevator . The elevator accelerates upward at 1.60 m/s2. The blocks both have a mass of 12.5 kg. Find the tension in each rope.

Tension [ 1 Answers ]

A 38.6 kg sign is suspended by two wires, as the drawing shows. Find the tension in wire 1 and in wire 2. http://www.webassign.net/[email protected]/[email protected]

View more questions Search