Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Sep 2, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Futuristic/Sci-fi movie title
    Men would get into the heads of these huge robots and fight like in an arena. I think the robots could fly but I'm not sure. Ive been trying to think of the title of this movie for YEARS!!
    Can anyone please help me??

Thanks
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:52 AM
    There are a number of candidates, but I'm too lazy to look them up. The one that I can readily recall is Robot Jox from 1990, starring Gary Graham from the TV version of Alien Nation and the beloved Jeffrey Combs, currently on The 4400 and known for his role in The Re-Animator and numerous appearances on three different Star Trek series.
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Sep 3, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Yeah I think that's the one!! Thank you so much. I've been trying to figure that one out for YEARS!! This site is so awesome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find out title to this Sci-fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

Never got to see the movie all the way through. But I believe the basic plot is some teenage boy, finds some kind of alien weapon, has a standoff with the fbi or the army, is convinced he is going to be taken off earth by aliens. I think he tries to use the weapon against the soldiers, or is...

Need title of 80's children's sci-fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Ok - this may sound a bit weird... There's 3 kids, 2 boys 1 girl - The two boys create a small blue tinted bubble type thing on their computer that they fly around at great speed. At one point smashing through a bookcase and puncturing all the books. They then make the 'bubble' bigger and get...

Need the Title of a Sci-fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure when this movie was made, but I remember watching it on TV as a kid in the 80's. It was a movie about a "fountain of youth" type product that stopped aging in most of the population. However a small percentage reverted back to caveman types. The people that survived were in secured...

Animated sci-fi movie title [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a movie the other day, and I do not know the name. I saw it at like 3 in the morning on encore. It was entirely animated. It was sci-fi, and there were futuristic scenes as well fantasy scenes. It was very long. It had like sub-plots in it; different stories within the story. It went back and...

Title of an 80's sci-fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to remember the title of a sci-fi movie where a man finds an alien weapon in a desert that whenever he placed it in his hands, he turns to a 'monster'. I also remembers that the aliens tries to look for this lost weapon.

View more questions Search