Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Sep 2, 2007, 07:10 PM
    80's or 90's children fantasy movie title
    Ok this description is going to be completely vague, but I cannot remember much of anything else no matter how hard I try.

I think there is a little girl who needs to kill this wicked witch or a bad woman, and the only way the woman can die is the little girl gets to the rose that supposedly holds the life of the witch. And the rose is protected by a glass case. And I think it was taken place in like a forest or mountain type setting.

That was probably the worst description ever, but its worth a shot.:o
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Sep 3, 2007, 12:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HogleLover
    Ok this description is going to be completely vague, but i cannot remember much of anything else no matter how hard i try.

I think there is a little girl who needs to kill this wicked witch or a bad woman, and the only way the woman can die is the little girl gets to the rose that supposedly holds the life of the witch. and the rose is protected by a glass case. and i think it was taken place in like a forest or mountain type setting.

That was probably the worst description ever, but its worth a shot.:o
    Maybe "HUGGA BUNCH" did the little girl have to pass through a mirror in here room, to get to the forest.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:48 AM
    nnooo... that's not the one. It wasn't animated.

=(

thanks anyway though.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Sep 3, 2007, 10:58 PM
    Yeah that wasn't it... I know what your talking about now. I can't remember the name either. Ima do some research, let me know if you fing it before me.:D

Sep 4, 2007, 12:16 AM
    OK I will. Thanks a lot for checking it for me though. Much appreciated!!

=)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 80's or 90's children's fantasy movie [ 20 Answers ]

There is a children's movie that I can't get out of my head. It had something to do with a real little girl who travels through a mirror and encounters a witch. I also think there were some puppets that became her friends. I don't remember too many details because I was really young but I...

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

Child fantasy movie 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help. I've been searching for this movie and I swear I'm the only one that's seen it! Aaahhh Okay from what I remember there's this girl who ends up in this place and she can't step on the ground so she walks across the rocks. She picks this basket type thing out of a tree...

Name of 80's or 90's kids fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am trying to find a title of a movie done about the late 80's early 90's or so. It was a kids movie, where a kid, proabably in his teens, gets transported back in time to a slightly alternate universe. Sort of medieval/fudal. I saw the trailer for it and remember it had...

View more questions Search