Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kylemcg Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 06:34 PM
    How do I kiss
    I have really been pressured by my gf's friends to kiss her and I have been going out with her 4 1 month and I have been to 4 dates I really need help. First is it 2 soon and how do I KISS??
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Hello kyle:

I don't know. I haven't kissed you yet.

excon
    hotcakesnsyrup Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Sweety, SHE will let you know. Its kind of like magic, the both of you'll know. Its sort f like in movies, where you just look at each other and just slowly move together at the same time. From the movie "Hitch" Will smith says the guy goes 90% of the way, and let the girl go the other 10% of the way. Or, that's how it happened for me anyway
    the_gentleman Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2008, 06:36 PM
    It will happen when the moment is right. If you are in a hurry, make the moment. Take her on a romantic date like laying out a blanket and watch the sun set. And if of age, bring a bottle of wine.
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Apr 13, 2008, 04:13 PM
    take her to the park.. for a walk... girls will let you no.. they will show you the sign.. ^^

never go all the way... like someone mention before... Will Smith in Hitch said... yuo don't go the whole 100 yards...

let the girl have fun too
    emma_babe_01 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Asian View Post
    take her to the park ..for a walk ....girls will let you no ..they will show you the sign..^^

never go all the way ....like some1 mention b4 ...Will Smith in Hitch said ...yuo dont go the whole 100 yards....

let the girl have fun too
    What's the sign.. I just had my first kiss.. did I give off a sign?
    emma_babe_01 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emma_babe_01 View Post
    whats the sign..i just had my first kiss..did i give off a sign?
    Hm.. my first kiss just kind of.. happened.. with a married man(metaphorically, he has a girlfriend.. iim an idiot.. )
    I didn't think I gave off a sign.. he kissed me.. I was a bit confused at first, but then I liked it so much I kissed him real good back..
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

Apr 19, 2009, 08:35 AM

Well, do you know what her boundries are. I know some girls want to wait until marriage to be kissed. Guys to. It's rare but true. You guys might want to talk about the boundries before doing something physical cause you never know
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 19, 2009, 03:01 PM

Along the lines of other people. Just let it naturally happen. Wait for the moment and go for it. You don't want to plan it all out, cause that will just put more pressure on you.
    fromhumans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 03:36 AM
    Hey am a girl I had my first kiss 3 days ago xD it was at the park there were no one :D I think most of the girls don't like to kiss front of people any way it was really good and really feels so good I really loved it wish to have it every day xD lol
    whit17 Posts: 40, Reputation: 7

Sep 10, 2011, 09:37 AM
    Well, I would say it is not too soon, so kiss her if you please. I can't really tell you how to kiss, because I'm probably not very good at it myself, but my boyfriend kisses me all the time anyway. So if you mess up, don't worry about it. Girls don't date guys based on their kissing ability. I promise. I am one obviously so I would know. She will actually be happy you tried. And for future reference: if her friends are telling you to kiss her, in "girl talk" that translates into "KISS ME GOSH DANGIT!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kiss From An Angel [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find I believe a rock song? It is still a newer song. And it says kissfrom an angel, but I can't seem to find the real name of it, can anybody help me?

How to kiss [ 18 Answers ]

I don't really know how to kiss. Everyone says it will come natural, but I'm talking about a french kiss. What do I do?

When do I kiss her? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem how do I know when to kiss her and how do I know she wants me to kiss her??

How to reject a kiss? [ 2 Answers ]

I got a type of big problem.I'm 13.There is a guy who's 15 that when he first saw me he came and asked me my email address.I gave it to him and now he want to date me.He's cute and all but I already like another guy and he knows it and he does like me too because we talk a bit and like that... so...

Embarrassed to kiss(2) [ 3 Answers ]

Please, somebody answer Anon's question because I have the same problem. I just don't know what to do and funny that I want my first one to be fantastic and unforgettable while I don't know the smallest thing about this whole thing. Watching other people doing it doesn't help!

View more questions Search