Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mac-a-tac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Song artist
    What song artist sings the song that begins, "Baby, my heart is full of love and desire you, now come on and do what you gotta do"?
    mac-a-tac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 05:32 PM
    What song artist sings the song that begins with the lyrics" Baby, my heart is full of love and desire you, now come on and do what you gotts do"?
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Sep 12, 2007, 01:01 PM
    This song is called 'Don't leave me this way' and was sung by Jimmy Somerville. I think he recorded it on his own but could have been when he sang with Bronski Beat or The Communards.
    maburwel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Tryn to find the artist that sang a popular song called "Got to Get Off" I think it's by roxy but I don't know. I think it's a 70's early 80's song. Soul or r & b it would be.
    ironblue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Behind the boathouse
    brunsn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 05:34 PM
    What artist sings the song money money money money from the show the Apprentice?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Artist and Song Title of a song [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, There is a song I heard years ago but I can't remember the artist name and song title. All I have is a lyrics of a few lines of the song. "Kiss me with all your heart, Your love is sweeter than wine But wine is all i have"

Which song is? Can you identify artist or song? [ 2 Answers ]

I try to find song title or artist of a song that it must be from 60's and it's possible title is "Francis" or something like that. Singer is man and some of the lyrics are: "I love you baby But you don't (.. ) Can't live without you ... I love you darling I don't want to stay alone...

Song name/artist old country song [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, my Grandmother is trying to win a "name that mystery tune" on a country western station. She states there is a line in the song, sang by a male, "the nights are long, my arms are empty." She believes it may be called Until today I never knew? But not sure. No one has got it right...

Really need this artist/song! [ 2 Answers ]

Please help. Keep hearing this song on radio but never catch who it is. It is a recent song and is sung a male voice. Some lyrics I know are 'so I go into the open singing out your name'

Song name? Artist? [ 2 Answers ]

Let's see, I heard this song on the radio (mix106 -80's, 90's and now) if that helps. The only lyrics I remember are "and we were driving, driving in your car, speeds so fast it felt like we were drunk" :) or something close to that ... it was a guy singing... mmmmm... and that's all I can...

View more questions Search