Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dianebongermino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Spraying appliance
    Can you have a stove top and oven door sprayed another color?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Yes you can. It does have to be prepared properly and best to spray with compresser in a very clean environment and not by spray cans for a professional look

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spraying my car [ 1 Answers ]

Hi what is the best paint to spray my car with the coluor is (red) :confused:

Deter Male cat from spraying [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We have just moved into our new home a month or so ago. We own 2 neutered female cats (indoor)... The problem is that I have notced a big fat male cat hanging around. When I get up in the middle of the night to feed bub. I can hear this annoying cat moaning (whatever it is it is doing! ) &...

Water Spraying out Humidifier [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When my furnace cuts on, water comes spraying out the humidifier. In looking at installations, I'm not seeing baffles below the humidifier cutout. My thoughts are that the air forced into the system is too much for the network of venting. I have an aprilaire. Thoughts? Jim

Water spraying behind Faucet knob [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my name is Maria and I have a problem, I have a leak coming from my bathtub into my basement, it started small and for months I would notice small amounts of water here and there, until a couple of days ago its has got really bad, I have 2 buckets that fill up overnight that I have to keep...

View more questions Search