Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justhaveaquestion Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Sep 2, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Was I his first!
    okay so when me and my boyfriend started dating he was sooo shy i thought he was gay for awhile actually.. hed blow me off say hed call and wouldnt but then when he saw me in school hed get this big smile on his face and make goofy faces at me as we passed finally when we started hangingout wed just hangout or drive around.. hed never kiss me.. not even on the cheek..hed tell me through this time he wanted to see my naked and that i made him nervous. this kid was 2 years older then me.. 3 months later after this just friendly but more then friends dating i finially made the move and ever since then we hit it off good.. but when it came to the talkof sex.. hed get really nervous and get this stomach thing where he hadda go home.. his friend told me he never knew of him with anyone and i was the first girl his family met.. however when i asked him how many girls he had been with he told me 3 or 4 [i can't remember] but before this conversation he knew i had been with one person.. however none of his friends knew of this..or even of him hookingup with girls.. he wasnt really the type to hookup with a million girls..i always tell myself i was his first because ive never heard of a guy being so nervous to just kiss a girl when their so experienced everywhere else and get so nervous when it came to sex.. he doesnt like talking about it.. then hed get overly jealous of my ex.. if he went thru an old phone or found an old picture of the kid he would flip out but if he had been with so many other girls why would me being with one be such a problem expeshally one that i havnt spoken to in over a year.. what do you think
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Sound like he is very inexperienced to me. Don't rush sex. Sounds like you are kind of young and you have a whole life ahead of you.

p.s. guys always lie about how many they have been with

Sep 2, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Thought so
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Go slow as he may be defensive about his lack of experience.

Sep 2, 2007, 06:02 PM
    This all already happened we've been dating a year now.. I was just thinking about it the other night
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 2, 2007, 06:26 PM
    :cool: ]I think maybe he had a bad experiemce with someone and he doesn't want to mess things up or make a fool of himself. Or maybe, I'm not sure how far you two have gone but mybey he might be ashamed of his "body part". Just go slow and try making the first move and see how he reacts.

Best wishes,
    Mel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search