Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toula Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Transalation online job
    Hello all ,
    I still have 1 year to finish my traslation BS and id like to find any job online that might help me achieve experiences in this major..
    Can I have anybody's help please
    liridonshala Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Hi Toula

This should be a tricky answer, anyhow I have talked about online jobs, which is very difficult finding a truthly one, what I really you can do is, advertise yourself as professional translator, or by word of the mouth that you are translating, so people can find you in google.com, or any web site forum, with other words any source of information.

This migh be one secure options, but if you try to work for anycompany online, that's pretty much not going to work, cause most of them they try to scame you, keep in mind " don't pay up front money to nobody for any kind of job!!

Try the first options if it works cool if not :(

Doni :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a ligit. Online Job [ 3 Answers ]

If you had 8-16 hours a day doing nothing and all you had was a laptop, a cell phone, internet access and all the time in the world what JOB would you do. I ask this because my boyfriend would like to make some extra money while he is working for the studios on set. And the resources posted...

CDL job and other job [ 5 Answers ]

My brother works for American Airlines and he also drives a truck for FedEx and he was pulled over and arrested for fraud because of his AA job he doesn't not drive a truck for them he works as mechanic but he does drive a truck for FedEx this is in Texas can anyone help me about this PLEASE:mad:

TV online [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a site to watch recorded hindi serials. e.I I can download it and watch it... not live Thanks!

Tax re: Full-time job in NJ and Part-time job in Brooklyn,NY [ 1 Answers ]

Am a Jersey resident working full-time(40 hours, AGI~$60,000) in Jersey claiming 5. May be accepting position in Brooklyn, NY for additional part-time (16 hours,AGI~$19,000-23,000) Have read responses about resident in Jersey working in NY with one job. Since my part-time position is in NY, I...

View more questions Search