Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Sep 2, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Movie about a black cat from outer space?
    Hello everyone,
    OK I don't remember much. I was around 4 or 5:) so forgive me in advance, but I will try

It's an old movie 80ies or 70ies maybe even prior to that ,but not after that for sure.
    The only thing I remember is a black cat with a kind of bracelet around its neck. Looked like diamond or something, and it glows, or glowed at one point in the movie. Also I vaguely remember a section where either the cat gets off a space ship or into one or perhaps both at different times lol.
    That's it. I have no idea what it came on earth to do I am sorry :( hope you can help me out. Thanks. Big kiss to the person who finds it.

PS: I have tons of other movies that I will be asking about :)
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Sep 2, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Maybe "The Cat from Outer Space" (1978) The cat's collar has magic powers. I don't remember a lot about the movie though.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:58 AM
    I believe that my esteemed colleague Stardust713 is correct on this one. Oddly, though, there was another necklace-wearing black cat that was monkeying around with spaceships, although this other one was from the memorable "Assignment: Earth" episode of the original Star Trek series.
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Sep 11, 2007, 02:53 AM
    Thanks, it must be one of these two. I will look for snapshots or short clips from each. The cat in "the cat from outer space" doesn't seem to look black though. The second one is more like it, but the collar is wrong and should be more like the first :) I might just be going crazy...
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Sep 11, 2007, 03:20 AM
    In the star trek episode, the cat was with Gary 7 a character from the future. The cat could morph into a beautiful woman.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Space cartoon movie [ 10 Answers ]

As a kid, I saw a cartoon movie set in space. There is very little I remember about it but one thing I do know is I liked it very much and hoped I could catch it on TV again. It started with an upside down shot of two guys in some kind of a space vehicle. I think they were eating something. The...

80's or 90's cartoon movie about pirates in space. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the name of this old cartoon for a long time now. From what I remember there is a pirate ship (made of wood and sialed via sails) that traverses space. In the particular scene in my mind they are in some sort of asteroid field and I believe there are fungus like growth...

80's animated kids movie, takes place in space? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an animated video (not in theaters and probably not on TV, just sold on a VHS) from the 80's about a group of little girls in space? They traveled to different planets or stars to try to save the world from an enemy. The girls had stars painted around their eyes. It wasn't...

Old black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out the name of an old black and white movie of a little girl who is evil. She ends up killing a grounds keeper and a classmate because she wanted his award?

Black cat [ 6 Answers ]

OK about a month ago this black cat snuck in our house we had paranormal phenomena before that but here's when I realized it I want to know is this cat possessed by a spirit:eek: :confused:

View more questions Search