Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TWTaylor Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Hey everybody,
    It really don't matter much what the name of Christ is or was, or how it is pronounced, Christ has a new name!

Rev 3:12 "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.
    mamajojo31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 06:56 AM
    The first encounter in the bible that we see in Exodus 3:13-15-
    Moses said to God, " Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them. The God of your fathers has sent me to you and they ask me, What is his name? Then what shall I tell them?" God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: I AM has sent me to you."
    God also said to Moses, "Say tot he Israelites, The Lord the God of our fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob-- has sent me to you. This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.

Exodus 6:2
    God also said to Moses, I am the Lord. I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name the Lord I did not make myself known to them.

Jesus is I AM---John 8:58
    "I tell you the truth, Jesus answered, before Abraham was born, I am!"
    Isaiah 9:6b
    "... And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Sep 26, 2013, 05:39 AM
    Hey Momajojo31,

God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM.
    I AM WHO I AM is the perfect answer to what our God's name is. His name is what He is, and there is many names of our God, there are some that have been used on this post, God is what he is, but God has a name that is His Seal (Rev 7) and( Rev 14). This is also the name that those of Christ are kept in. This name is also is who and what He is.

John 17:6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.

John 17:11 "Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.

John 17:12 "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

John 17:26 "And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."

Our God's name is very important to know, and you will if you belong to Christ.

Sep 26, 2013, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skunjachan View Post
    This whole site is nonsense...If God wanted us to know his name or follow some path...why does he create riddles? Then you have many people who translate the riddle according to what "they" think. The whole concept is absurd. We are stupid humans and stupid humans require simple answers.

In the Kingdom of God, we are to be Kings, and as Kings we are to seek and search out the things our God has concealed.

Rev 1:6 and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The number 18 in Hebrew ? [ 6 Answers ]

I remember this lady once wearing a pendant on a chain around her neck. Someone asked her something about it and she said it was the # 18 in Hebrew... and that the # 18 meant... life. I never did get the full story, so I'm wondering now what does that mean. Is...

Learning Hebrew [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm wanting to learn a 3rd language and I want it to be Hebrew. Should I go to the bookstore and buy some tapes or what's the easiest way? Thanks!

Words of Christ Book [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know whether a book with ONLY the words of Christ, As are provided in the Bible red letter editions. A book with only The Words of Christ and their Bible locations.

The return of Jesus Christ [ 131 Answers ]

What are your thoughts about the return of Jesus Christ? Do you think it will be before, during, or after the Great Tribulation? Do you believe it will happen, or not?

About Jesus Christ [ 8 Answers ]

In which ways is and or was worshipped and what was the impact the death had on his respective religion?

View more questions Search